Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Katlyn Oakdream is offline Master Gamer

Default How Can you "Group" in battles?

Same as the titile. How do you?
    Guess who's back, back again, Katlyn's back,
    Tell a friend
    Wanna help get more people back on FRI?? CLICK HERE

Gagerz is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How Can you "Group" in battles?

If your on the same server as someone you can go to their names on your friend's list and click on it and a group option will be their or if your standing near someone you can click on them and a group option will be there.

This is Gagerz' signature.
    I believe this is the point where I throw in the towel. [:

Katlyn Oakdream is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Gagerz View Post
    If your on the same server as someone you can go to their names on your friend's list and click on it and a group option will be their or if your standing near someone you can click on them and a group option will be there.
    I mean how do you battle with a group?
    Guess who's back, back again, Katlyn's back,
    Tell a friend
    Wanna help get more people back on FRI?? CLICK HERE

Gagerz is offline Master Gamer

Then you just go into battles, pick one and it will send all group members an invite to join. (It will say "waiting for group members to accept invatation" or something along those lines...

This is Gagerz' signature.
    I believe this is the point where I throw in the towel. [:

Max1228 is offline Amateur Gamer

You know this prob but you click on the players you want in your group and press the Invite to Group. Then you go to games and battles and pick one or go find one in the world.Then it will say something like "Waiting for group members to accept or r decline" or something then you all can battle. But make sure everyone has a high enough lvl or it will say (insert name here) Can not play this battle because their lvl isn't high enough. So yea if you have more answers feel free to ask me or anyone else who has played for a while.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Katlyn Oakdream View Post
    I mean how do you battle with a group?
    I assume from ^this^ post that you know all you need to establish or join a group, yes?

As for how you battle;
    A group battle is just like a solo battle but, the entire group is treated as a single player. for example,

Knok outs: In a solo battle you are ejected after 5 knockouts. In a group battle the entire group is ejected when the group suffers 5 knockouts collectively.

Coin Drops: The coin drops from minor bosses are granted to all players in a group regardless of who picks them up.

Bonus Objectives: In battles that have bonus objectives the entire group gets the bonus once the objectives have been met.

Difficulty: The difficulty of a battle increases slightly for each member you add to the group. Usually that just means that the creature hit points are increasded. As you probably already know, you may have up to 5 members in a group.

Exiting Battle: You may exit the battle at any time but, will not share in any rewards the group earns after you exit. Unlike knockouts, an exiting group member has no effect on the remaining group members who will remain in the battle untill such time as they choose to exit.

Hints:

1. If you are all unused to groups it is advisable to stick together. Those with melee attacks should be in front of characters with ranged attacks. When a character with melee attack falls low on HP he can fall back to the rear of the group to heal. Remember that you only have 5 knockouts for the entire group. Since the difficulty of the creatures has been increased, so has the XP for knocking them out. this is a great way to level up. Most players simply refer to this as Leveling.

2. With leveling groups it is always a good idea to have a Medic along that owns a weapon with heal effect. Heal effect weapons work on all group membes within range so you need to stay in a close group to take advantage of the Medics contributions to the group.

3. An exception to the first hint is for experienced groups running battles with certain bonus objectives. In Darkspore Depths the objective is to destroy a certain number of poision mushrooms. An experienced group will split up in order to find all the mushrooms more quickly. Once the bonus objective has been met you can port out of the battle and still keep he bonus reward. You cheat yourself of coin and XP by doing so but, you can build up a lot of bonus gear quickly by doing so. This is called Gear Farming. The only purpose for doing this is to get bonus gear rewards with a minimum of time invested.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>