Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default How can I post a poll? I don't really know how.

I was recently creating a full post for my poll, when I realized: I don't know how to make a poll on the modified FRI yet!

I SO sound like a newbie, but I need your help. Any guides on polls?
    (And not the ones that Monkies had, that was for the old and older FRI.)

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How can I post a poll? I don't really know how.

It's basically the same layout.
    All you have to do after you type what you want in the thread, scroll down, and there should be a post poll option. Click it, then submit the thread.
    Smooth sailing from there!

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Make sure you scroll after writing all that and you will see what I showed you in the link. Also, click the link and it will show all. Except, for the scrolling down part. ^^; http://www.iaza.com/work/101226C/iaza19118992922600.png
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

superpanda23 is offline Explorer

Thank you for the Sticky and the move

It would appear that some of the newer members of Free Realms Insider are unsure of how to make a poll properly so that it is not deleted from the "Head to the Pollz" area. And I had a guide to making the polls once but it appears it became a little outdated when Free Realms Insider changed the way it looks.

LINK to old guide - http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ead.php?t=4377 (Polls)

I am very sorry if someone has already created something like this.

Lets get started? OK!

__-( 1 )-__

First off, you want to head off into the forums called "Head to the pollz" this will be the only area you can post a poll on Free Realms Insider!

__-( 2 )-__

When at the forum area (Head to the pollz) click the "New thread" button to start your journey of making a poll!

__-( 3 )-__

You will be taken to a place similar to the picture below, you want to fill out your title name and in the other box a little description of the thread and the poll.

__-( 4 )-__

You then want to adjust how many options you want in your poll, and also check-mark off the little box that says "Yes, post a poll with this thread" (It is highlighted in the picture below.)

(The "Number of poll options" can be changed after this so don't worry, but then become irreversible once your full poll is up. I'll let you know in this thread when you can no longer change the number of options )

IF YOU DO NOT CHECK THE BOX A POLL WILL NOT BE POSTED WITH THE THREAD.

__-( 5 )-__

Now you want to go to the bottom of the page you are on, and click the option that says "Submit new thread" you should be taken to a little notification that the thread is being made, and now you have to select your poll options (picture below).

__-( 6 )-__

You should be taken to the poll creation page now! (Picture below) IF NOT, YOU MAY HAVE NOT CHECKED OFF THE BOX BEFORE SUBMITTING THE THREAD. You may want to start with choosing the thread title, (Highlighted by a red box in the picture below).

__-( 7 )-__

Choose what you want your options to say. If you need more or less options go to the box above the poll options and type the new amount of boxes you want, then hit the button that says "Update options"

__-( 8 )-__

Now go to the bottom of that page and select "Submit new poll". WARNING: THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU CAN CHANGE THE POLL OPTIONS.

__-( 9 )-__
    Congratulations! Your poll is made, and people can now vote

by eat monkeys

sweet-girl is offline Explorer

yepp L:ike that

hedgehog2 is offline Explorer

i cat find it though were would post thread be?

Maryie is offline Master Gamer

What are you asking i am confused xD
    Maryie
    Insiders