Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon5 How can I play PS3 Free Realms?

I'm EXTREMELY, I repeat, EXTREMELY late about this. I just discovered right now that Free Realms has already been released for the PS3. I've decided to go back to playing Free Realms and foruming on FRI after a 6-month hiatus and I promise you guys that I'd be active again. I just found out that Sony released Free Realms on PS3, which I think is really cool. Do I need to download it from the Playstation Store or is it accessed through an Internet browser? Does it cost money?

Oh, and can I use the account I already made on the PC version or do I have to create a new account?

Thanks!
    Last edited by King Empoleon; 09-07-2011 at 06:00 PM.
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How can I play PS3 Free Realms?

Not 100% sure but what I know is :

1) You have to create a new account
    2) You download it from the PSN store for free

You can read more about it here : Free Realms - What is New?