Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

Default How can i beat this! (another one:D)

I am trying to beat maple's resource deck. any tip how? i keep on losing.I am not really good with tcg. I am just doing this coz i want to do all the quests. Can anyone share any ideas how to beat her? like, which card is the best to use against her. At present i am using machine deck. Before it was nature. But i just really suck !

Thank you...

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How can i beat this! (another one:D)

Believe me you don't suck, the minority of the people who could defeat Maple were very small. They actually made her a bit easy, she really hard, what I did was just swap decks and after a few months I was able defeat her, maybe you can try Chaos deck?

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Persistance is the key. Just play her over and over until you get a lucky hand lol. Took me a few days to beat her. Basically when you start the match if you dont like your hand just quit the mini game and go back in until you have a really good starting hand. I also used a machine deck so its do-able just takes alot of time and patience.

Ahliadre is offline Master Gamer

Hi TJ (:
    I remember the frustrations of the first times I played her > . < ugh!
    My first win with her was with a shattered past nature starter deck.

As I have played her since then, I think the key is to be aggressive with her.
    Find a deck that you like and can play well --and then keep trying with that.
    When you have cards you like and can use well --and the luck of the draw is working with you -- you can do it!

I built an order deck that I love to play -- passive aggressive attack defeated her also (:
    Have fun & keep trying ‚ô•Ahli
    IGN: Ahliadre

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

thank you so much for the tips you guys!

@zyon : yep i am actually doing that.. i exit the match even after the first card had been dealt if i cant get a 1 point score D

@ahli : argh, frustration indeed! i had to go getting moonbeans and starnuts just to ease my nerves!

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.