Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    kiperrr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: How To Become Epic In FreeRealms (In My Opinion)

^
    l
    l
    l
    what they said
    plus, if you want to be "epic" give to charity or something. i understand that thtis is about being epic on FR, but you can not be epic on FR unless you are "epic" in the real world, in which case, it is most important to be a good friend and give more than you get. also, it is more important to be "epic" in RL than it is in FR. you can do more for other people in RL

Kiperrrful (AKA Kiperrr, Kippy, Kipster, Kip)
    IGN: Kiperrrful Server 4

Sakura is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Ciana Winterblossom View Post
    I agree with Sakura as well. You don't need be a epic person. Just be you. Show who you are.You don't need be epic to get popular.
    Thanks Lol

I agree with everyone else. Being "epic" isn't about how popular you are or the clothes you have, but I do think that helping others and being nice certainly makes you epic.

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll

edgar151 is offline Pro Gamer

If you are yourself and are respectful to everyone then you are EPIC! It doesnt matter how you look or what you have, anyone can be EPIC!
    The Heart Of Free Realms, Sanctuary!
    Free Realms launched on the PS3!

Celesion is offline Amateur Gamer

If you max all jobs and have really rare clothes your considered one of the most epic in FR

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

I think the best players are people who play with consideration to others... esecially if you're an experienced player and don't mind helping other players out ( helping not enabling ).. Most people who are regarded as being new are put in a bad light just for being new so it's common to see people treat the new players of this game like their garbage or worthless forgetting that everyone them self was at one time new and needed some direction... Imho being Epic would be being that experienced player who is willing to help the new player out and tell them the ropes of the game whats appropriate and what isn't and how to get started. For the most part the things you have and how you decorate your home all speaks towards experiences in the game and you can meet someone who has all that stuff and still they can make a new person feel unwelcome or low just for being new... This game is a Sony game and they want to attract more players.. not discourage players... So a considerate attitude I believe makes you more Epic.
    Playing DCUO now

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by gillego View Post
    5. Explore with friends: Try to reach the un-opened towns, like Lavender Coast. There was a glitch in Seaside and I went under the barrier and went to all the un-opened towns, going in a circle, starting with Lavender Coast. I had everybody port to me and I became EPIC.
    THIS IS NOT EPIC, this is consitered rule breaking in FreeRealms by many Enforcerers, and can get many people banned or suspended because of that. YOU SHOULD NOT reccomend this to ANYONE.
    ~Ella

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ella Sparkleflower View Post
    THIS IS NOT EPIC, this is considered rule breaking in FreeRealms by many Enforcerers, and can get many people banned or suspended because of that. YOU SHOULD NOT reccomend this to ANYONE.
    ~Ella
    *gives thumbs up*

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12