Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: Hover Boots?

AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

Default Hover Boots?

So, today I got blue hover boots from a mystery chest, only worn once for like 2 seconds (like this matters xD) and I was wondering how much they're worth, I know probaly millions have asked but I'm too lazy to look for the answer...Thanks ahead of time and *edited*

--Please do not offer reputation to entice others to post/answer questions. That is not how the system is meant to work! Thanks --Ashley
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 02-10-2012 at 03:56 PM.
    Thanks Jaiyden & Lindei for avvie & siggie.

AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Hover Boots? *Rep to best answer*

Bumper Cars? No, how bout Bumper Boats?
    Thanks Jaiyden & Lindei for avvie & siggie.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

oh haha didnt see this thread well i sell mine at like 70k but it depends on the buyer. They are worth anywhere from 55k-100k but again it depends how bad they want it
    Narwhales. Bai.

firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

I'm not an expert, but I would say around 350k to 400k. If you decide to sell them, you could make a ton of money, but if you really like them, I would keep them.

Hope this helped!

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    oh haha didnt see this thread well i sell mine at like 70k but it depends on the buyer. They are worth anywhere from 55k-100k but again it depends how bad they want it
    I have Seen Desprate Buyers Buy Them Up to 100k-250k .o. I Dont See Why you Would Pay This Much, But if You Auction Them Off you may Get More Out of Them..

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

I paid more than 100k for mine when they first came out (because I never intended to buy keys), but have gotten two more pair since then thanks mainly to keys in member packs. Between starter accounts (before the SC was removed), free keys from members packs and the current key sale, I would not expect to get more than 100k were I to resell them, but you might get more than that at auction.
    Non members would be the least likely to have them at this point but they are also the least likely to have the coin.

If you do decide to auction them, I would be sure to have a minimum start bid that is no lower than the least you would take for them, somewhere between 50 - 75k. I would also allow the bid to run for a full week in order to give as many as possible a chance to see it. With any luck, they will run over a 100k if the right buyer comes along. If you sell them outright, I would try to get at least 75k.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

rajbahal is offline Explorer

all you have to do is Equip them on your costume screen and walk off the edge of a platform. You will automatically hover.

Laser pointers

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

but the thing is ATON of people sold them for like 250k when they FIRST were resleased but now they are only worth about 55-100k :/ you oculd try yelling at tanglewood. Or auctioning it
    Narwhales. Bai.

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Since hover boots are no longer in demand, and now are "easily obtainable", they are worth about 60-80k, despite usual trade offers which are usually overpriced.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

I got lucky and got my Molten Precursor ones for 2 mystery chests and a purple zoot suit. The value went back up slightly, but they are still only worth 60-100k.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast