Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default Housing Craziness ERRRR!!!

Ok I've 'bout had it! Is anybody else having trouble with their housing?? Did FR do a roll back with the housing server?? To Explain whats going on here's a copy of the ticket I just sent in:

"I haven't been to my sandy beach lot since Spooktactular. So I go to it today to find everything I build in it removed!! It looks like it did the first few weeks I had the lot. This is the 2nd time this has happened. Only at least it looks like all my inventory is there this time. However hours of my time are gone. Whats going on? Is it going to happen again because I'm not wasting my time anymore. I don't mean to seem rude but this is very frustrating."

The 1st time this happened everything was gone! I couldn't even find it in my inventory! I posted a ticket on 08/17 and my stuff was returned to my inventory on 10/12 but nothing returned to where it was! It took 2 months to get my stuff and then I had to rebuild everything!! So here I am AGAIN,at least my items where in my inventory this time. Both lots where near completion when everything was removed so neither house was registered.I had nothing out of bounds.
    Whats the deal??
    but mostly:
    I am waiting on a response from SOE.

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Housing Craziness ERRRR!!!

Yeah, things seem to go missing too often for my taste around the realms... Like once I won this sanddrift beret from the farmer's market wheel! I was so excited because it was the perfect color. Then, when I went to put it on, I couldn't find it. I must've checked like 50 times, not exaggerating... I sent multiple tickets, pleading for SOE to simply grant me another one.

"The beret is on your account. Please check again."

I looked everywhere. Nothing. I sent another one.

"The beret is on your account. Please check again."

So basically...

A.) SOE typically has terrible customer service!
    B.) Things may still exist (whether it's a beret or your furniture) but tend to drink some sort of virtual invisibility potion, or get sucked into an SOE black hole. Both of which seem to be probable, because SOE refuses to help us.

But anyways, sorry to hear about this :/ I hope your lot gets fixed!
    ~AE
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Darkest Legends is offline Pro Gamer

Has happened to me a while ago but everything got put back after 1 week

Steámpunk (FR), Isaiah.Martin411 (Skype),
    I Am Hobo Ninja (Xbox Live), Ysabelle/Nighthawx (Vindictus)

william ionsea1 is offline Pro Gamer

Same thing happened to me with my Sandy Beach Lot.
    William Ionsea
    Server?All! <The Legendary Gleam Council> Maxed jobs:All!

Well, I found out what happened they did do a roll back on my house to fix the 1st issue. So everything has finally returned back to normal. Only it took them 2&1/2 months to do it so all the building I did on my other lot has been erased. Its still frustrating and confusing the way SOE did it, mostly because it took so long. If they would have told me hay don't build till we get this fixed instead of blaming it on space chimps, I wouldn't have bothered wasting my time. I even said in my ticket I was going to rebuild. They gave me back my inventory and marked it solved! (QUIT MARKING THINGS SOLVED WHEN THERE NOT!!!!!!!!!) So I just added on to the new lot I had started.
    I'm glad I got my 1st house back, even at the lost of my 2nd. I like it better. And it looks like I have double Inventory which I'm calling time compensation. Still the way SOE went about it and the time it took was ridiculous! They don't seem to fix things very well.

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

omg! that is ridiculous! that doesnt seem right at all. im sorry u have to rebuild hopefully it wont happen again!
    "Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone" ~Andy

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

Oh wow! I remember yesterday I couldn't even get into MY Small Wilds House. It said "You do not have permission to enter the house.". I was like "What?! It's my house!!!". And I just started building my Seaside Beach Lot last night, and have worked really hard on my restaurant. I hope nothing clears out my houses!!
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoey704 View Post
    Oh wow! I remember yesterday I couldn't even get into MY Small Wilds House. It said "You do not have permission to enter the house.". I was like "What?! It's my house!!!". And I just started building my Seaside Beach Lot last night, and have worked really hard on my restaurant. I hope nothing clears out my houses!!
    I really do hope this doesn't happen to any one else. However if you do ever find that your housing is messed up don't build on any of your lots till they get your issue completely fixed, just in case.

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by realities_paradox View Post
    I really do hope this doesn't happen to any one else. However if you do ever find that your housing is messed up don't build on any of your lots till they get your issue completely fixed, just in case.
    I just tried to get into my Small Wilds House, and I still can't.
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Emma bigcandy is offline Amateur Gamer

yup this happen to me. i was building at my house and i got kicked off the sever so i logged back in and all my housing stuff were gone! so i when to snow hill and there was a ref, i ask him for help but he just ported somewhere else i was like "O.o wow... some ref you are..."
    ♦۞♥░♦۞♥░♦۞♥░♦۞♥I Quit! 9/18/12♦۞♥░♦۞♥░♦۞♥░♦۞♥