Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Housing

Default Housing

I was just wondering if you can buy a house with your station cash and then trade that house to somone like an item. Is it possible?

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Housing

Sadly, it's not possible.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

I didn't think it was, but thanks for the help. After the weekend with the free membership and housing for non-members, my girlfriend ( in real life. not just on fr. the dating thing on there sucks ) logged on and was playing, and she had put all of her stuff into the small house they had provided. But now it has taken everything she had in it. Including some stuff I had given her for Valentine's day. And I dont believe it gave her the appartment back that she had to begin with either. I was just wanting to be sure you can't trade anyone a house because I would buy her one on there if you could. Thanks though!

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

I am not for sure certain about this but if you got a house over the trial weekend time period and put you stuff in it and now it is locked..... I think you can send in a ticket and they refs will get your items out for you. Have your girlfriend try it and see.

I'd go with what Zoo Zoo says....just so you know, the housing server has been janky as heck...I'm a member and cant get in any of mine half the time lately and I know lots of ppl who keep getting kicked out in the middle of building...she should get her apartment back, that does come with the deal and I dont believe that's changed...just their screwy servers
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

I'm afraid not, Argetlam.

The same situation occurs with rides, pets, and all other Marketplace Items. Things bought with Station Cash cannot be traded nor sold, so make sure you spend it wisely!

Thanks guys! One more quick thing. I cant remember the details and limitations for the housing, but if a non member had a station cash card would he/she be able to buy a house with it or would the housing be just for members with sc cards?

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

Yes, if you bought it with SC as a non member, you can still keep it.
    IGN: James Bigpeach

Alrighty. Thanks for the help guys!!