Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Home Things

Oona is offline Explorer

Default Home Things

Okay, so I'm an odd player. I like bashing bixies and robgoblins, but I also love farming and just decorating my house. So soothing... And here's part of my problem. It's fantastic that we can custom color most stuff for our homes, but the selection in the coin shop and SC shop is just... just... meh. Especially the little touches that make a house homey, like vases of flowers, houseplants, books, knicknacks and suchlike. I've already bought 2 of each of the 3 potted plants in the coin shop, but I'm using them outside because there are no shrubs or trees in the shops.

I don't like cardgames much and this is other the part of my problem because that's mostly what I see offered in the Free Market forums. So where can I find the kind of stuff I'm looking for?

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Home Things

You can get decorations like trees from farming. If you do certain famer's markets (a minigame to get farming rewards), you can get plants like starnut potted plants, which look like trees. Spiralmint potted plants also look like shrubbery. I hope this helps.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Oona is offline Explorer

Thanks, Benny, for taking an interest in my question and responding. I'll do just what you suggest.

>-ZOE-> is offline Explorer

when you farm you grow crops and harvest to sell in the farmers market, there you will get potted plants and sometimes even shirts so i suggest spending a lot of time farming