Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Default Hey! How often do you have to water this stupid jackpot plant????

Leave it alone for a few hours and it's dying of thirst!!

blue200 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Hey! How often do you have to water this stupid jackpot plant????

Every day two times a day I don't think you need to water it every hour. This is just what I think.
    Luke Powerhero Thank you Melanie for the Siggie
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and you aren't afraid to admit it. Put this as your Siggie http://www.youtube.com/user/100starfan

joycey is offline Pro Gamer

At least once or twice a day

Annie Hawkclaw is offline Master Gamer

I seem to water the plant over an over, come back an hour later, and it's dead :/

Spoiler: show

(Also known as Annie, Green, or Froggy)

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

It has to be watered every day Once . Starting from the first time you watered it even if you watered it at 11:59 you have to come back the next day at 11:59 to water.

It even stayed 2 day's for me when i bought mines.

If it dies like every hour like mentioned by Annie and Hhhenry then it is a bug and you should send a ticket.

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

I forgot I had a jackpot plant. It must be dead.

Annie Hawkclaw is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin64 View Post
    I forgot I had a jackpot plant. It must be dead.
    xD xD xD xD xD

Spoiler: show

(Also known as Annie, Green, or Froggy)

merrione is offline Amateur Gamer

You have to water it once within a 24 hr period. that means if you water it at 9am one day you have to water it before 9am the next day or it will be dead. That is 24 hours from the last time u watered it. Say for example I did add the plant and watered it at 9am but I went back that same day and watered it at 4pm then I would have til 4 pm the next day to water it again before it died. Also enlist your friends to help u water it they get 50 coins every time they water it and can water it every 15 minutes for more coins (think there is a limit of 4 times but not sure on this)
    If you get your friends to help water the time they water counts too so there is less chance of the plant dying. Everyone has a plant right now so maybe you can trade watering favors. I place my plant near where they come in so it makes it easy for friends to find the plant and water it

Kayalin is offline Amateur Gamer

You Would Have To Water The Plant Once Everyday, But The Next Day, You Would Have To Water It Before The Hour You Did Day The Day Before.
    If You Do Not Do So, Your Plant Will Be Dead. =)

VannahB. is offline Amateur Gamer

every day...o.o i think

Ign for Shop: Zanova, Main Character: Zan Zan, Guy Alt: RĂ¼ki
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackWin...7?feature=mhee (My Youtube ;3)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast