Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Title: HELP! SCAM ISSUE!

Lilah Dimdal is offline Pro Gamer

Default HELP! SCAM ISSUE!

Hey guys! As you know, the raven made a croak. She scammed me! If you don't know this scammer and her imposter, it is Queen Raven and Carrine.

I got scammed ALOT. I didn't post everything I got scammed (if you would like to know the other vaults and oldies pm me *to help me out*) I only posted the light blue baggys and light blue blouse vest.

I sent a ticket requesting for Freerealms to help return my items. Refree Bronze replied saying they couldn't do such. Should I beg? Or should I sulk in a corner and then die in a hole?

HELP ME
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/23s6mu0.jpg/IMG]
    ❀ Smell the sweet scent of nature
    Cambri

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: HELP! SCAM ISSUE!

Well, since they updated the trade system to be less scam-friendly, the Refs are unlikely to help you out. I think they feel like it's your own fault for falling for the scam. And, since Raven is apparently a well-known scammer, I don't think there's much to be done for it. You can try either of the options you mentioned, but I doubt either would do or be much good. If you get scammed, you're pretty much on your own nowadays. However, you might be able to trade other honest players to get back the things you lost.

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

snoop dogg is offline Banned

Honestly this is really annoying. Sorry, but if you get scammed its on you as much as it is the scammer.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

ANNOY ANNOY ANNOY, eh just ask them what else they can do, and live chat them when they r open.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Lilah Dimdal is offline Pro Gamer

Yeah.. And snoop, I asked for help, not your oppinion on whos fault it was. I always get this weird feeling that some peope brag when posting an oppinion.

For god's sakes, everyone can just calm their jets down! If I traded a so called ''friend'' in beta, I would trust them. They would have to give info (as she did) and then I would see who it was. It was half my fault.

Snoop Dog- Your sorta bragging saying it's all MY FAULT. 1/2 chances you will get scammed a million times
    Dawn73 likes this.
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/23s6mu0.jpg/IMG]
    ❀ Smell the sweet scent of nature
    Cambri

snoop dogg is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lilah Dimdal View Post
    Yeah.. And snoop, I asked for help, not your oppinion on whos fault it was. I always get this weird feeling that some peope brag when posting an oppinion.

For god's sakes, everyone can just calm their jets down! If I traded a so called ''friend'' in beta, I would trust them. They would have to give info (as she did) and then I would see who it was. It was half my fault.

Snoop Dog- Your sorta bragging saying it's all MY FAULT. 1/2 chances you will get scammed a million times
    umad bro? How am i bragging? The scammer is to blame, but so is the person who is trading. Its that simple. Lol.

Elliot is offline Master Gamer

Technically Snoop said it was both your guy's faults not just yours. It's her fault for scamming you and it's your fault for falling for her tricks.

''fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me''
    This is another way of saying "once bitten, twice shy." In other words, there are people out there who are not what they seem. Some people will be pretend friendship for all of the wrong reasons, such as for money, or something else that can benefit

Come check out Free Realms Betta!
    A Friendly Site that wants you to join! =)

Sunzia is offline Master Gamer

There just Pixels, relax I didn't post 49583205 posts on how I was stupid enough to fall for Belles trick, and I don't really care any more. So -live chat them on like mon-fri *hey it says fri and its fri get it No? Okay ill just go hide in a hole and die then *
    Thanks for the memories!

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

Uhm take a deep breath and take a chill pill. You're right to tell a Referee over PM, but they can't do anything about it. (They can't recover everything you got scammed by) Sunzia is right they're pixels. But hey you could make a thread dedicating it to recover your stolen items. Just a thought of mine. -^^-
    "Why bother?"

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

You might want to send in a Ticket not to get items back, but explaining the situation with Queen Rave/Carrine, maybe they will suspend/ban her account, and confiscate the items.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast