Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39
Like Tree1Likes

Title: Help. Please. Just please.

  1. #11
    Clannad's Avatar
    Clannad is offline Explorer
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    19

    Default Re: Help. Please. Just please.

    It didn't work.

  2. #12
    Kassiah's Avatar
    Kassiah is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    488

    Default Re: Help. Please. Just please.

    Wow I had this problem right now but now i think its working just slowly loading. I thought i was the only one

  3. #13
    Clannad's Avatar
    Clannad is offline Explorer
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    19

    Default Re: Help. Please. Just please.

    Does yours say "The server could not recognise URL and game did not download" ? Mine keeps saying that T_T It's really aggravating because I have new SC and I need to harvest vault berries.

  4. #14
    Kassiah's Avatar
    Kassiah is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    488

    Default Re: Help. Please. Just please.

    Yeah it is That's why i'm trying to do all of these suggestions x] Right now it's not working ;/

  5. #15
    Overlord Joshua's Avatar
    Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,886

    Default Re: Help. Please. Just please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clannad View Post
    Does yours say "The server could not recognise URL and game did not download" ? Mine keeps saying that T_T It's really aggravating because I have new SC and I need to harvest vault berries.
    maybe your computer specs may be the problem or you have viruse causing yourself not to play it. (happened once to me)

    No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

  6. #16
    Kassiah's Avatar
    Kassiah is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    488

    Default Re: Help. Please. Just please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Joshua View Post
    maybe your computer specs may be the problem or you have viruse causing yourself not to play it. (happened once to me)
    Maybe that's why o:

  7. #17
    Kassiah's Avatar
    Kassiah is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    488

    Default Re: Help. Please. Just please.

    I'm just going to keep on trying and hope it works

  8. #18
    Overlord Joshua's Avatar
    Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,886

    Default Re: Help. Please. Just please.

    Weird I tried and it works...

    No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

  9. #19
    jaaaaaaaaack's Avatar
    jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,126

    Default Re: Help. Please. Just please.

    Hello, Clannad [nice name btw]
    I have had that same issue a couple years ago when I first started playing Free Realms. I found it odd and ignore it when it wouldn't come up and just tried later, I'm not really sure why that happens.
    Ever since I got my new computer last May, it's never done that. :I I'm not suggesting you get a new one but that I just don't know why it happens



  10. #20
    Overlord Joshua's Avatar
    Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,886

    Default Re: Help. Please. Just please.

    Quote Originally Posted by jaaaaaaaaack View Post
    Hello, Clannad [nice name btw]
    I have had that same issue a couple years ago when I first started playing Free Realms. I found it odd and ignore it when it wouldn't come up and just tried later, I'm not really sure why that happens.
    Ever since I got my new computer last May, it's never done that. :I I'm not suggesting you get a new one but that I just don't know why it happens
    New computers cost over 400$ and she needs to refresh her computer specs check if she has viruse get rid of it. if it doesn't get rid of the viruse go to computer store and ask them to clear the whole thing then reload FR.

    No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •