Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: Help. Please. Just please.

Clannad is offline Explorer

Icon8 Help. Please. Just please.

Okay. I've been experiencing problems with Free Realms. Well, it also happened in December, but it 'magically' got fixed. In December, when I would click the "Play Now" button, it only went to the game launch screen. The actual game wouldn't open up or anything. I sent in a ticket discussing my problem and like a few days later, it just 'magically' got fixed. BUT, I didn't get a response until a week later. I just ignored what they told me to do since the problem already got fixed. Then, a few days ago, I went back to the response since the same thing was happening again. I was told to uninstall Free Realms and so I did that. The response also said it would start to download again. Guess what. It didn't. It just said "Server could not recognise URL and game could not download". I'm getting seriously aggravated. T_T Does anyone have anything they could tell me? Please tell lil ol' Clan xD Sorry. I talk a lot. And i'm pretty random... But seriously. Please help.

EpicJewelspotter is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Help. Please. Just please.

I had this EXACT same problem not too long ago.

The only way to solve it is to download a different internet browser. It seriously doesn't matter which one you choose, but download a new one. I downloaded Firefox and now I just use that browser when I want to play Free Realms.

I think the reason why it works, is when you play Free Realms on a new browser for the first time, it has to download the Free Realms plugin onto itself. Something on the other browser (not sure what) corrupted the software, and won't let you play the game. For some strange reason, the new browser likes the software better.

It might be a confusing explanation, but the moral of this post is:
    If you want to fix this, download a new internet browser and play Free Realms on it.

Hope this helps.
    ~Jewely

Not all who wander are lost...~J.R.R Tolkien
    I play Lord of the Rings Online now. Name: Mirferil Server: Arkenstone

Yeah. I downloaded FireFox to try doing that a few days a. It didn't work. I used Chrome before. I guess i'll have to try Internet Explorer now. Thanks for the reply!! I SHALL GO ON TO TRY FREE REALMS!!! Sorry. Randomness xD

I just got back from 5 minutes of loading the Free Realms page on Internet Explorer. It still doesn't work T_T Do you have anything else?

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

If there is anything else, it could be the client. Go to your computer's Control Panel, go to Add & Remove Programs, find Free Realms, and remove it. Reinstall, and the problem should be fixed.

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Clannad View Post
    Yeah. I downloaded FireFox to try doing that a few days a. It didn't work. I used Chrome before. I guess i'll have to try Internet Explorer now. Thanks for the reply!! I SHALL GO ON TO TRY FREE REALMS!!! Sorry. Randomness xD
    Download google chrome fire fox is taking viruses now... I uninstalled it and redownloaded on google chrome and poof it works fine Here: www.google.com/chrome

It has over 1 million viewers already...
    Charlie_girl likes this.

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

Google Chrome was what Free Realms was installed on in the first place, before I went to any other browser. And wait... 1 million viewers? o_o

That was what was causing the problem. I removed Free Realms but it wouldn't install again. I've done every thing possible to fix it. Free Realms hates meh .-.

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Clannad View Post
    That was what was causing the problem. I removed Free Realms but it wouldn't install again. I've done every thing possible to fix it. Free Realms hates meh .-.
    Try Google Chrome again.

If that doesn't work, then the devs need to fix this, as it COULD very well be a clientside bug.
    Last edited by Seargent Demolisher; 01-12-2013 at 01:14 PM. Reason: I put update instead of bug. Fixed now.

Okay. I hope it works .:i:._.:i:.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast