Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Default Help please with Album

So FRI only accepts jpg. But if I save in it it loses LOTS of color and looks like a comic book, it won't even let me upload it to the thread because of how big it is (not size wise but the actual size not mb)

Default Re: Help please with Album

You could try going to a website such as Photobucket.com or Picnik.com and give it a color boost and downsize the photo. Or even better if you have Gimp on your computer or any photoshop, you can do it with that.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Unless things have changed, the only format that can't be uploaded should be .bmp (out of .bmp, .png, .jpg, and .gif). I suggest using .png since it should be accepted by FRI and the quality reduction is almost unnoticeable. That's for those that are less edit-y, though, like me.
    As for the dimensions, I really don't think there's a limit on it... not after viewing an album picture that still filled my screen at 10% Zoom.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

It also Accepts Gif Files. This website automatically converts my Pictures into Gifs when I put it into my Avatar or Signature......

Gifs don't look any less detailed
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Tayler Forever is offline Amateur Gamer

Any image website works fine, http://www.photobucket.com , etc.
    Once A Free Realmer, Always A Free Realmer (: