Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: help please

sssaaammmiiieee is offline Amateur Gamer

Default help please

hey guys im going to sound really stupid but how in the world am i supposed to use my battle item mystery packs

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: help please

GOOOOOOGGGGLLLEEEE and if it doesn't tell you maybe you could check yahoo answers, i dont really know :/
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

As In What? Like Battle Stuff While Battling of Fr?

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Lol, I was curious on this too a while back (: A Battle Item Mystery pack usually contains special orbs or health potions (: It doesn't always have the same thing in it, but the words will pop up at the bottom of the screen, and you'll find extra stuff in your consumables. Hope I helped (:

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Claire View Post
    Lol, I was curious on this too a while back (: A Battle Item Mystery pack usually contains special orbs or health potions (: It doesn't always have the same thing in it, but the words will pop up at the bottom of the screen, and you'll find extra stuff in your consumables. Hope I helped (:
    Ah yes The Old Battle Packs, Well You Explained That Well, As i Would of (:, Ya its Basicaly To Summerize What Claire Said Is its Your Belt Items!

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

sssaaammmiiieee is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Claire View Post
    thanks but it says i have 551 of them and i never get the orbs or things lol

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Lol, Maybe a glitch? You aren't supposed to get actual packs xD

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9