Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i i am jesse oakenheart of the guild mercanaries, i am by no means new to free realms, but i am new to FRI, and there are a couple things i need help with

1. i cant figure out how to put pics in posts, when ever i use the attachments thing, it always say connat display webpage or watever

2. i know how to do post within a forum, but i have no idea how to do free posts or whatever they are called, help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
    I quit...

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1. How to: Posting Pictures and Albums to Free Realms Insider (How to: Posting Pictures and Albums to Free Realms Insider) May give you alternatives on how to do that. It may also help upgrading to a Explorer account by getting 10 posts here.

2. At the bottom of every thread (HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE) is a Quick Reply box. Type your message into there and then click the "Post Quick Reply" button below the box to send your post into a thread. If you mean something else, and I'm not really sure what a free post is... sorry.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

To post pictures in posts,look on the text bar you should find an icon when you scroll over it, it should say Insert Image. Click that and enter the URL of your image. (The image must be out of your albums on this site).

And to post a "free post" go to forums. Find a forum that best fits your post you want to post and fill the stuff out.

Hope the helps!!
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Ok guys i got it, thx i will now close the thread by approving the first person to put a thread in D thx
    I quit...