Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default help me find my friends

Jesse Oakenheart
    <Mercanaries>

hey ppl, a few days ago, i had over 2,000 friends, then i herd a girl named megnesium on members chat say she had her friends list cleared. so i sent a ticket asking them if they would be able to clear mine, if they could leave a few ppl on it, and you know, stuff liek that. unfortunatley, they had to clear all my friends, which stinks for me cuz there are some friends i really wanted to keep, i ahve most of my friends back, but there are still some i am looking for, i will put a list, and a brief description of them below, if you happen to know any of these ppl, i would be grateful to to you if you were to let them know that Jesse Oakenheart is looking for them, and that he is srry you were removed, if i find them, i will explain the rest to them, but please help me!!!

Names
    Lexi Emeralddream1
    human girl, does not have very high lvls, prefers ninja
    Raven Amberheel
    human girl, ok lvls, is best on ninja
    Kayla Ambergem1
    {Case Closed: Friend found by: Jesse Oakenheart}
    Blake Oakray
    human dude, good lvls, last seen as maxed brawler
    Luke Windskater
    {Case Closed: Friend found by Olivia Newcharmer}
    Sterling Shaw
    pixie dude, ok lvls, last seen as maxed archer
    Ashmourne
    pixie dude, unknown levels, as i have only seen his as a maxed out archer
    Ivy40
    {Case Closed: Friend found by Jade Darkjolt}
    Aidan123
    human dude, unknown lvls, last seen @ referee heliotrope's party in sanctuary

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE PPL ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST PLEASE INFORM THEM THAT I AM LOOKING FOR THEM!!! ORDER THEY APPEAR HAS NOTHING O DO WITH OW HARD I AM LOOKING FOR THEM, THEY ARE ALL MY FRINEDS, AND I HOPE TO SEE THEM ALL SOON
    Last edited by jesse oakenheart; 05-29-2010 at 04:23 PM.
    I quit...

Default Re: help me find my friends

Well there is an easy way to find these people You insert their name into friend list box thing (good description xD) and press send. If it turns red in your chat box and it says couldn't add them then they are offline. If it says waiting for them to accept then they are online. If they decline then you can always go on a shouting hunt for them. Sorry I couldn't be much help. GOOD LUCK!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine Roseglade View Post
    If they decline then you can always go on a shouting hunt for them. Sorry I couldn't be much help. GOOD LUCK!
    Rather than a shouting hunt, whispering to them (/tell "Insert name here" [Insert message here]) may be more effective. I suppose that depends on how loud you can shout, though.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

I'll tell you if I find them!

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine Roseglade View Post
    Well there is an easy way to find these people You insert their name into friend list box thing (good description xD) and press send. If it turns red in your chat box and it says couldn't add them then they are offline. If it says waiting for them to accept then they are online. If they decline then you can always go on a shouting hunt for them. Sorry I couldn't be much help. GOOD LUCK!

well of course iam doing that, but they ever seem to be online when iam, every time i punch it in it say friends list invitation to ___________ ___________ failed (71) or sopme thing like that, thx tho
    I quit...

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

If I ever go on I will try adding them also and let them know you are looking for them
    The if i ever go on is because fr isn't working after update
    Last edited by Surflight; 04-21-2010 at 05:36 PM.

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by jesse oakenheart View Post
    Jesse Oakenheart
    <Mercanaries>

hey ppl, a few days ago, i had over 2,000 friends, then i herd a girl named megnesium on members chat say she had her friends list cleared. so i sent a ticket asking them if they would be able to clear mine, if they could leave a few ppl on it, and you know, stuff liek that. unfortunatley, they had to clear all my friends, which stinks for me cuz there are some friends i really wanted to keep, i ahve most of my friends back, but there are still some i am looking for, i will put a list, and a brief description of them below, if you happen to know any of these ppl, i would be grateful to to you if you were to let them know that Jesse Oakenheart is looking for them, and that he is srry you were removed, if i find them, i will explain the rest to them, but please help me!!!

Names
    Lexi Emeralddream1
    human girl, does not have very high lvls, prefers ninja
    Raven Amberheel
    human girl, ok lvls, is best on ninja
    Kayla Ambergem1
    human girl, amazing lvls, last seen was max on all but 1
    Blake Oakray
    human dude, good lvls, last seen as maxed brawler
    Luke Windskater
    human dude, ok lvls, seems to prefer his miner, with entire fully loaded gear
    Sterling Shaw
    pixie dude, ok lvls, last seen as maxed archer
    Ashmourne
    pixie dude, unknown levels, as i have only seen his as a maxed out archer
    Ivy40
    human girl, not very high in lvls, last seen as adventurer nearby the pca camp
    Aidan123
    human dude, unknown lvls, last seen @ referee heliotrope's party in sanctuary

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE PPL ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST PLEASE INFORM THEM THAT I AM LOOKING FOR THEM!!! ORDER THEY APPEAR HAS NOTHING O DO WITH OW HARD I AM LOOKING FOR THEM, THEY ARE ALL MY FRINEDS, AND I HOPE TO SEE THEM ALL SOON
    I know Ashmourne, he's in my guild, and a good friend! I'll tell him Jesse Oakenheart is looking for him!

Quote Originally Posted by Surflight View Post
    If I ever go on I will try adding them also and let them know you are looking for them
    The if i ever go on is because fr isn't working after update
    ikr, why wont it let me on?

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    I know Ashmourne, he's in my guild, and a good friend! I'll tell him Jesse Oakenheart is looking for him!
    thx for help with ashmourne, if i get on, (it wont let me Error G9 or wat eva) and odly enough i could read that, i will put it in my signature

*****UPDATE*****

I will not be able to log onto free realms for a while, maybe not until the birthday party thing is over, but here is one more person i will be looking for

Bradley King
    good lvls, last seen in his small wilds house that contained a fort
    Last edited by jesse oakenheart; 04-24-2010 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I quit...

Icon3 Re: help me find my friends

I am now able to go on to
    the freerealms game, so i will
    be searching for them. if you
    find one of my friends, have
    them mention your name to
    me so i can accuratley
    update my post. Thank You

I quit...

venom56 is offline Pro Gamer

Icon11 Re: help me find my friends

I lost a few of my friends once(it was a glitch) and all you have to do is go to friends list and on the bottom theres a area you can type, so just type in your friends name there. ps... if there not online nothing will show. Example it says waiting for example dude to respond to your friends list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast