Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lazarus Swiftbreeze is offline Master Gamer

Default Help! I keep disconnecting!

I don't know what to do, every time I play Free Realms I disconnect after playing for about five minutes. It doesn't matter where I am in the game, it just freezes and I get a message saying Free Realms has stopped working. I have been playing this game since the beta, and have had no connection problems like this at all until last night. I always play the game on full screen and I have the graphics on the lowest setting and textures on medium setting.

Here are my specs:

Windows 7 Home Premium
    Processor: AMD Turion Dual-Core RM-75 (2 CPUs), ~ 2.2GHz
    RAM: 3GB
    NVidia GeForce 8200M G
    Graphics Memory: 1392 MB
    DirectX Version: 11

If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in
    your signature.

Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Help! I keep disconnecting!

This happens to me too. It's random when it's going to happen, but sometimes I do get disconnected even after 5 minutes of playing the game. I get the same error.

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

Yeah dude same thing has been happening to me, I Sent in a ticket about it and they wanted me to send them my specs and all that. So i did, Sent them a few documents. Haven't heard anything back yet.

I've never had problems with the game either, Until a few nights ago. When this started happening.

Now i have to play on Windowed mode, Or else the game will crash on me. Like it has for you and many other players.. (I miss full screen )
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

LIAMredlake is offline Amateur Gamer

hmm....maybe you have too many things opened up on your computer/laptop
    Epic Liam is on every server. . .

Unbroken is offline Explorer

Weird.... I've never had that happen to me. But, I always play in window mode, never fullscreen because it seems to lag my computer, and then I can't listen to my music (gotta have my music! ). So I'm not sure what exactly the problem seems to be with you guys, unless its something computer related to your computers??? Not sure. Hope you guys get it fixed soon.

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Danny, can you post all of your specs? Also it seems fine, maybe your internet? Also I found an update on nvidia.com. Not sure if it's yours perfect match.

Holly Pearlwing is offline Amateur Gamer

This has happened to me too. But only when i'm on server one. I think it might be tied to server one. I'm not sure I might be wrong but i'm not sure. I think I might ask around to see if i can find more about whats going on. I'll post later with my reults.

Lazarus Swiftbreeze is offline Master Gamer

I got a strange reply from Sony after sending a ticket to them. They told me to do some things to give them some information about what happened with the connection while I was playing Free Realms, and they said at the end of the message "we might need you to contact another company if it’s not something on your computer that’s doing this"

I wonder what that could mean...

If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in
    your signature.

Nate is offline Master Gamer

When you get the error report click more info (or whatever it's called) and copy and paste that into your update for your ticket.

Koala Bear is offline Pro Gamer

Did he say. To copy and paste something from the ticket and paste to your DOS box?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast