Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Knight is offline Amateur Gamer

Default HELP! I GOT HACKED!

SOMEONE STOLE MY LIGHT GREEN JONIN NINJA WRISTBANDS!
    HERE ARE PICS!
    :

His name is Scott Preciousberry. He asked if he could "try on" my gloves. I just want them back. He promised a yellow flannel but didn't give me it. I asked my sister to help (Angel Whisper). This is the best she said I could do... well.... after chasing him down. :/

He even took me off his friend list so I couldn't find him.
    "The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained."
    - (not sure saw it in a picture)

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: HELP! I GOT HACKED!

Best thing you can do is send in a ticket about this and the pic's with the conversation so the Ref's and Enforcers see what you're telling them about and you have proof.... And the best they can do is keep an eye out on the name you report in the case he does this to anyone else and take the disciplinary action necessary . Unfortunately they can't replace your items though and the only way you may end up getting them back is if he gives them back.... Sometimes in some trades they don't always update immediately and other times it's an error in the inventory or the person doesn't realize the item he / she had for trade didn't go through during the trade... I'm not saying that's your case but sometimes that happens. That's my suggestion to you .. tho eh.. these "I Was Hacked" type of threads aren't allowed from what I understand. Good Luck !
    Playing DCUO now

Thanks.
    "The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained."

One question .. What's the scenario that you're back in the trade screen with him when he removed you and you can see his flannel in the trade ? Did the trade already take place and he's showing you he still has the flannel he offered and didn't give ?... That's a a bit rude imho if that's the case...
    Playing DCUO now

Oh, well this is right before he canceled the trade, he took me off his list first, then canceled trade.

Yeah... send a ticket in about him and with the pic's so when you're explaining the problem they can see it for themselves too in this... Best thing you can do not only for you but anyone else too.. It starts a paper trail on him at least... Who knows, they may already have a paper trail started on him.
    Playing DCUO now

SarahUnderdream is offline Pro Gamer

Sorry, I think this is not being 'hacked' I believe it is called getting scammed. I have gotten scammed before but thankfully it was only a green sparkler. It seemed alot to me because I had just joined Free Realms 1-2 weeks before.
    Like he said, send a ticket and let the take care of it.
    Last edited by SarahUnderdream; 04-20-2011 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Typo :P

IGN: Surrah
    Twitter | Tumblr

Icebreak13 is offline Amateur Gamer

Yes that is not getting hacked it is being scammed as Sarah said. The best thing to do is to send in a ticket about what happened and they will get back to you as soon as possible and try to help you out
    My Shop Special Thanks To Acaycia For My Signature.

IGN: Echoez

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

You weren't hack just scammed. Send in a ticket but the refs may not give your items back. And if someone asks you press the check 2 times in a trade that is another way to get scammed.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Piper is offline Master Gamer

Sorry about that, I hate getting scammed too. Thats why i let people trade first or i do if i trust them. I don't scam at all. I think its wrong and immature. I would just report that guy.
    Im not pretty, Im not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.
    ~ Katniss Everdeen ~ District 12 tribute

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast