Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Icon5 Help: How do you smelt iron bars?

Heya, so i'm trying to figure out how to smelt iron bars :I But idk how. Because i dont have it when i go to smelt things. Just this comes up:
    Attachment 47371
    Only tin & copper are available for me to smelt. I have no idea where orhow you get the iron Can anyone help? My quest says Smelt 0/5 iron bars but it didnt give me anything.
    Narwhales. Bai.

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Help: How do you smelt iron bars?

Hi Dawn, Jack here.
    I don't know what level it is to be able to smelt Iron Bars, and I don't know what your level is in Miner but you can smelt Iron bars as you level your miner job. Iron Bars are after Tin bars. You could find somebody to make some bars for you to finish your quest, if you don't wanna level Miner. Sorry for not that much help.
    bars.jpg

Edit: I went ahead and smelted you some bars you can have for free if you'd like them, I dunno if you already got 'em by the time I said this tho.
    Last edited by jaaaaaaaaack; 09-23-2012 at 08:56 PM.

Elura is offline Master Gamer

Actually my alt is lvl 16 miner and she still can't smelt iron bars either. I am trying to find out myself where she can learn that, but there isn't much info online about it. She can already smelt silver and gold, and I would have thought she could have learned to smelt iron before silver and gold, but she has done all the quests up to her level. I went back and checked all the trainers, and started at Derp, whose quest she was on, then moved to Mili, then the npc inside the Southvale Quarry, etc, all the way up until she has to level again. I would really like to know myself where to learn this. My main, Elura is a lvl 20 miner and knows how to smelt it, but I learned it so long ago that I honestly don't remember where/when she learned it. I was just coming to post this same question, and found this thread, hehe.

SarahUnderdream is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Elura View Post
    Actually my alt is lvl 16 miner and she still can't smelt iron bars either. I am trying to find out myself where she can learn that, but there isn't much info online about it. She can already smelt silver and gold, and I would have thought she could have learned to smelt iron before silver and gold, but she has done all the quests up to her level. I went back and checked all the trainers, and started at Derp, whose quest she was on, then moved to Mili, then the npc inside the Southvale Quarry, etc, all the way up until she has to level again. I would really like to know myself where to learn this. My main, Elura is a lvl 20 miner and knows how to smelt it, but I learned it so long ago that I honestly don't remember where/when she learned it. I was just coming to post this same question, and found this thread, hehe.
    My Miner is only level 13, and she can smelt iron bars. Odd.

IGN: Surrah
    Twitter | Tumblr

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

I was able to smelt Iron Bars at level 5 Maybe a certain quest in the miner/blacksmith quest starts them. Try doing the quests but NOT at Sunstone valley.

:EDIT: I think the quest starter for blacksmith in Snowhill makes you learn the Iron Bars since you need them for one of his quests.
    Last edited by Yoshinator; 09-25-2012 at 01:28 AM.

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

diamond381 is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Elura View Post
    You automatically learn the Craftable Bar recipes, It must have glitched out and not given you them. The same thing happened to me when I reached level 20, I didn't get the Gold Bar recipe. I sent a ticket, and Ref. Amethyst came to me and gave me it.

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

THIS IS A KNOWN BUG.

The only fix for it is to send a ticket, and Ref will take your account and add the recipe.

Elura is offline Master Gamer

Thanks, diamond381. I thought something odd was going on when she learned to smelt silver and gold, but didn't learn iron, lol. I'll put in a ticket then.

darkreaver is offline Explorer

i did it yesterday and now i can smelt iron bars becaus i was lvl 16 miner and i can smelt bronze tin silver and gold and not iron! so i sayed it in the bug help and now i can smelt iron bars thx to all people who gived me that advise it helped me alot

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

i acutally already figured it out a week ago (: But thanks guys, im thinking you must be lvl 13 to smelt iron bars or somewhere around there. Haha thanks ^^
    Narwhales. Bai.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast