Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Julissa L. is offline Pro Gamer

Default Help!! Do you know where to find this telephone in free realms!!??

This pic is originally from an ages old contest held by Jennifer Wolflight but it never got solved... Contest has been already closed, but I remembered the pic cause I would possibly need to use this in a video.. Jen hasn't been online for few days so I thought that if by any chance someone else would have an idea where to find a telephone like this in free realms!?!? It's obviously in front of some building.. (maybe) HELLLP!!!

Last edited by Julissa L.; 09-16-2010 at 12:30 PM.

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Help!! Do you know where to find this telephone in free realms!!??

Hmmm Julissa ... that is a great question... I will have to look when I am out and about in the realms today.

Rockergirl is offline Amateur Gamer

Hmm I swear i have seen that phone before... Its on the tip of my tongue but i just cant say.. if i find it I'll let you know tho =)

Markkk is offline Pro Gamer

Hmmm being honest with you, i've never seen one in game, will definetly keep an eye out for this

Quote Originally Posted by Rockergirl View Post
    Hmm I swear i have seen that phone before... Its on the tip of my tongue but i just cant say.. if i find it I'll let you know tho =)
    I have that exact same feeling!!! *hahah*

uhh... can't believe how hard it is to find.. I mean, it can't be the only phone in the game... I'd take any phone!!

And thanks Zadira and Markkk for an helpful eye!
    Last edited by Julissa L.; 09-16-2010 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer

I know where a phone booth is in snowhill, but that is all.

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

OHH!! Yay I foun'd it!! there's one in the robgoblin camp in the Lakeshore!!! it's not the same one though... so it seems there is a few of them in FR..

I can't believe how long I was looking for that thing, and now that I make a thread about it... I find it myself

Hey thanks guys anyways!!!