Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Luke Flamehero is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Help with 'Defeating Diggs'

Can anyone help me with the DDD quest 'Defeating Diggs' where you have to knock out Erica Diggs 3 times and come in the top 3? I've tried so many times but it just seems that her kart is so much better than mine (which is probably is because SOE is unfair and wants us to buy SC parts). I don't want to buy any SC karts/parts, but if I have to I'll get a loan off my friend who doesn't play to get some coin parts. If so, which parts are the most important to upgrade? To get back to the point - how can I beat her?!

OK - as soon as I posted this I had another try and guess what... I BEAT HER! I guess it was kind of an anti-jinx! Erm, thread can be closed.
    Last edited by Luke Flamehero; 10-01-2009 at 11:51 AM.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Help with 'Defeating Diggs'

I just completed that task (took me a while... and you won't like the next one any more). I basically stood still in the middle of the arena and kept my screen on Erica. NPC drivers aim for the closest possible target, so she should aim for you, or near you, rather often (everyone else runs into the freezing cave). Just jump when she aims for you and, if you can time it right, you'll be able to inflict plenty of damage on her. Considering there are 6 other idiots in the arena, she shouldn't have full health when this happens too often. Trust me, you'll hit her more when you're not moving so much.
    When doing this, it is based mostly on luck, but I never lost a game without knocking her out at least once (which is great compared to when I actually played and never could touch her). Also, 6 points (or 4, depending on how often you get KOed) should be plenty to get you into the top 3, if not 1st.

I just saw you update your thread...
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

alexko9 is offline Master Gamer

man u got lucky i will probably never beat her...

Holton is offline Pro Gamer

Tried RP's method - worked a charm. Thanks for that, saved me a lot of time. If anyone has any ideas on the next one (Getting Scrappy) please let me know!
    Last edited by Holton; 10-13-2009 at 03:04 AM.

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

It took me about 3 tries to finish this quest. However, the next quest is hard. There's a bug in the quest that somehow "blocks" you from finishing it.

Freerealms Elite is offline Amateur Gamer

Simple. You get the the far right of the arena, wait untill you see Eric, you get close to her.. but not to close or she'll jump on you, when you get close to her she'll have no choice but to charge, once she does, jump... almost an instant kill.

Hope I helped.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by King Empoleon View Post
    It took me about 3 tries to finish this quest. However, the next quest is hard. There's a bug in the quest that somehow "blocks" you from finishing it.
    Are you hitting the Esc key to exit the game? If you are, then stop that. You need to stay on the screen for the quest to update, as well as the leaderboards.
    If that's not the case, then you'll need to be more specific with the problem.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Ninja X is offline Banned

all you have to do is when digs is like trapped somwhere just jump on here and it should do damage and keep doing it it is areally easy way to win oh you need help for getting scrappy all idid was just well jump on them and not get knowked out and now after the most recent update it gives you 3 lives that helped me alot