Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Soulfire is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon4 HELP!? Avatar problems

Hi I am new to Freerealms my sister wanted me to join yesterday so i did.
    I had no problem signing up but when i entered the actual game I couldn't see my avatar or any other person. I logged out and logged back in and nothing happened. They went down for maintenance and after it was back up i logged back in and still no change.
    I have made another account to see if that would help but still nothing.
    I went over to my sisters computer and she can see everything fine but i still cant
    Please help

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: HELP!? Avatar problems

All I can really suggest is to zoom out. If you're too zoomed in, you'll be seeing through the eyes of your character/avatar. The lack of seeing people... well, maybe no one is around.

Otherwise, if you're sure that didn't help, all I can tell you is to send in a ticket. To do so, go to the Free Realms Help Site, click Ask For Help, log in if required, fill out the form, and send it. Replies can take anywhere from minutes to days to weeks, so some patience is required. In the meantime, try playing your account on another computer (unless you already did; in which case, be sure to include that in the ticket).

Best of luck.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Soulfire is offline Newbie Explorer

I can see the other people but they show up as black and white figures not their clothes/hair etc.

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

That pretty much sounds like there's a graphics problem in your computer.

toxicpoptart is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin64 View Post
    That pretty much sounds like there's a graphics problem in your computer.
    If they were graphic problems in her computer why would the same thing happen in her sisters computer? Its only her character that has got something going wrong. Maybe its just something wrong with FR's system with some ppl

IGN: Emmeh ~ I don't play FR anymore
    >FIND ME ON<
    YOUTUBE : TWITTER : TUMBLR

Kyle Icethrone is offline Amateur Gamer

What i suggest is sending in a ticket. In order to do so, log on and click the little "?" mark at the Top-right corner of the screen. Then, press the big green button. You will then be able to send a message to SOE explaining the issue, and they will respond in an Email or a Referee will contact you in game. Hope this helps!