Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Help!

Default Help!

How do you get the Royal Stew Du Jour recipe?I really need it for chloes hidden bags!Im a level 9 chef,by the way.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Help!

I think it is obtained by becoming Level 15. I'm not completely sure, so you may want to wait for confirmation.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

misterfiredude is offline Pro Gamer

Well you can buy it at a certain level though.....hope that helped!!!!

We do not forgive
    We do not forget
    Expect us

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Won't help much with Chloe. I used it a bunch and never got anywhere close

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

You don't need the recipe to complete the quest, you just need to be fast.
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

LyraMoonflower is offline Amateur Gamer

I had trouble with that one too and thought the stew would help...but it didn't. What I found that did help was turning down my render distance. It makes the graphics far away bad, but youcan turn it back up when your finished with the race.
    If you click the gear icon by the little map on your screen, then video options, you will see render distance. I turn mine down for all the timed quests and now I can actually do them. Hope this helps.

-Lyra Moonflower (server ate - usually)

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Woah! That's the first new thing on the Chloe quest I've seen in a long time. I've dumbed down all the other graphics settings but never thought render distance would make any difference. Thanks!!!!!

Lady-Succubus is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by hhhenry View Post
    Woah! That's the first new thing on the Chloe quest I've seen in a long time. I've dumbed down all the other graphics settings but never thought render distance would make any difference. Thanks!!!!!
    Technically render difference should make an exponential difference -- it controls the amount of stuff that has to be rendered (displayed), and with less stuff your graphics card has less work, giving it more time to render (display frames) faster...

In simple terms, Render distance down = less stuff to draw = your computer doesn't work as hard = better performance

eyra

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-Succubus View Post
    Technically render difference should make an exponential difference -- it controls the amount of stuff that has to be rendered (displayed), and with less stuff your graphics card has less work, giving it more time to render (display frames) faster...

In simple terms, Render distance down = less stuff to draw = your computer doesn't work as hard = better performance

eyra
    Dumbing her post down:
    Less Render Distance, less stuff to draw out.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Ronismykid is offline Explorer

Plain English: Zoom Out and See Lots More!

I do this all the time; works like a charm.

p.s. if you still want some of that recipe just look for me (stanzee); I have some I can give you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast