Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Brett Firemumbles
  • 1 Post By Egg Zachly
  • 1 Post By Egg Zachly

Title: Help!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    80

    Default Help!!!

    Ok I got another Ghost Shadow costume in TCG, like i said I have it already but I got another today but I was going to trade it and it's not showing up ..... Why? Please help because I already have a ceremonial shadow blade that I put in trade.... And I'm wanting Punker pants,goth boots and the arrow through the head... So if you can help me then that would be great! :-)
    Emily Sweetwolf
    ~Subscribe to my channel Moonpeak266
    ~Watch me on DeviantArt AlphaAndAlphaJuice

  2. #2
    Brett Firemumbles's Avatar
    Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,309

    Default Re: Help!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Emily Sweetwolf View Post
    Ok I got another Ghost Shadow costume in TCG, like i said I have it already but I got another today but I was going to trade it and it's not showing up ..... Why? Please help because I already have a ceremonial shadow blade that I put in trade.... And I'm wanting Punker pants,goth boots and the arrow through the head... So if you can help me then that would be great! :-)
    Items rewarded from your free monthly membership packs are not tradeable. Items that have been redeemed can't be traded...
    Emily Sweetwolf likes this.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    80

    Default Re: Help!!!

    Ohh!!! That's why oh thanks :-)
    Emily Sweetwolf
    ~Subscribe to my channel Moonpeak266
    ~Watch me on DeviantArt AlphaAndAlphaJuice

  4. #4
    Brett Firemumbles's Avatar
    Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,309

    Default Re: Help!!!

    You're welcome, Emily!
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

  5. #5
    Roe's Avatar
    Roe
    Roe is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    146

    Default Re: Help!!!

    Yeah, items that you get from your monthly membership are non tradeable. You can identify this by seeing the lock‚Äč sign on all the virtual rewards you earn from your free monthly member pack.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    80

    Default Re: Help!!!

    ok thanks i have noticed this for quite some time but never knew why! thanks u to both!!
    Emily Sweetwolf
    ~Subscribe to my channel Moonpeak266
    ~Watch me on DeviantArt AlphaAndAlphaJuice

  7. #7
    Egg Zachly is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,918

    Default Re: Help!!!

    I personally think that it should be changed so that you can trade your free monthly VR, its not like SOE is losing money over the deal. People who are going to buy tcg packs are still going to buy tcg packs and people who don't still probably wont, making them tradable doesn't change a thing except that with a little boost in availability certain items might take a dip in price which is never a bad thing imo.
    HinkyHollywood likes this.

  8. #8
    Roe's Avatar
    Roe
    Roe is offline Amateur Gamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    146

    Default Re: Help!!!

    ^ I so agree.

  9. #9
    The Flaming Trident's Avatar
    The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,457

    Default Re: Help!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    I personally think that it should be changed so that you can trade your free monthly VR, its not like SOE is losing money over the deal. People who are going to buy tcg packs are still going to buy tcg packs and people who don't still probably wont, making them tradable doesn't change a thing except that with a little boost in availability certain items might take a dip in price which is never a bad thing imo.
    I mentioned this on Members Chat a few years back (when refs would actually interact with us outside of events) and I believe Referee Heliotrope compared it to a Christmas gift and said "We would feel bad if you traded the reward we gave you" or something like that.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

  10. #10
    Egg Zachly is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,918

    Default Re: Help!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Flaming Trident View Post
    I mentioned this on Members Chat a few years back (when refs would actually interact with us outside of events) and I believe Referee Heliotrope compared it to a Christmas gift and said "We would feel bad if you traded the reward we gave you" or something like that.
    But its not something specific that they gave us, they give us a free tcg pack that gives a random reward. It would be more like getting a Walmart gift card and saying to yourself "Well I don't shop at Walmart so I'll get this exchanged for cash so I can spend it in a store that I do shop at." If they were giving us a specific item like the member's pack items that perhaps they would have an argument but when the reward is completely random its more akin to the anonymous holiday grab bag at work then an actual gift.
    HinkyHollywood likes this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •