Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Help! :)

BellaBoo is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Help! :)

Ello, so anyways I've bought a bunch of tcg booster packs for the past to years, and NEVER got any rocker items and such. This might sound really stupid, but I want to know, are they still VR you can get atm?

h a n n a h 2 3 8

PirateJack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Help! :)

They are still a VR (as far as I know) and they are just super rare although you can not get the pack's in the stores anymore you need to buy them on Ebay, Amazon, ect. Hope this helped!
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by PirateJack View Post
    They are still a VR (as far as I know) and they are just super rare although you can not get the pack's in the stores anymore you need to buy them on Ebay, Amazon, ect. Hope this helped!
    Alright, thank you!

h a n n a h 2 3 8

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

If you are buying the virtual boosters from in game, you never will get any. The Rocker pieces were only available from physical packs which have not been produced for well more than two years.

You can still get physical boosters from sources such as Pirate Jack suggested, but the prices for them are ridiculous IMHO.

The only reliable place to get the actual pieces is to trade for an unredeemed VR from a fellow player.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    If you are buying the virtual boosters from in game, you never will get any. The Rocker pieces were only available from physical packs which have not been produced for well more than two years.

You can still get physical boosters from sources such as Pirate Jack suggested, but the prices for them are ridiculous IMHO.

The only reliable place to get the actual pieces is to trade for an unredeemed VR from a fellow player.
    Hmm I have two different answers, I'll have to see about this. But thank you.

h a n n a h 2 3 8

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

There are different types of Boosters. Virtual and Physical. The Physical packs are the one's you get from stores like Walmart etc HOWEVER, these have been STOPPED from production, they can no longer be found, hence Piratejack saying you have to buy them from Amazon, Ebay etc. These contain the physical virtual rewards like the Rocker items and Ceremonial Bonesaw, Hammer etc.

Virtual packs are the one's you get for being a member or buy them using SC. These contain your usual virtual rewards (based on the booster) like Goth items, Skater Items etc.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Actually, we did not give you different answers. If you look back at Jacks answer, he only made mention of physical boosters. I just tried to provide some added information to expand upon his comments.

There are some VR that only came in physical packs that were sold in retail outlets. Rocker gear happens to be one of the VRs that was limited to physical packs. Those VR ARE still around, but only because long term members that have a copy have not redeemed them.

The virtual packs that can be purchased IG with SC will not cntain certain VR. Among them would be Rocker Gear, Ceremonial Weapons, and certain pets such as the Toyger Cat, and the Emo-Tor Dino. There are others as well, but those are the only ones I can recall at the moment.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>