Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Help!

Somerandomperson is offline Explorer

Default Help!

how do i change my profile background with the pic i want it to be? plz somebody help me

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Help!

Attachment 47852
    First, go to My Profile at the top of your screen. It'll look like the picture above. 8]

Attachment 47851
    Then, look to the right side of your profile where it says "Customize My Profile" and click the button. In the picture above, it's above the "View your "About Me" as seen by everyone else" link.

Attachment 47850

Now it should look like the picture above. CLick the little colored square next to "Page Background".

Attachment 47849

This little box will pop up. 8] Now you can switch to using an image by clicking the button next to the "Use Image" text. Let me know if you have any more questions!
    Last edited by Zalesana; 10-08-2012 at 06:08 PM.

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

You go to your profile and click "Customize Profile" in the top right hand corner. For the background, you go find the heading that says General and under there there should be a blue square and beside it, it says Page Background.

Click the blue square, and then click "Use Image" and paste the image URL there. Then you can decide whether you want it repeating or not by clicking the drop down box near the word "repeat". After you do all that, click submit and then the green save button at the top of the screen.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...profile-54777/

Here's a nice guide for customizing your background (:
    You can also use an image in your album