Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Help..?

Foreva Rose is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Help..?

Ok What I don't get is, That how do you get your pic up..For your avater? Do you just post 10 post like this? Please help?
    IGN: Alyssa Lovegem

Sin
    Sin is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Help..?

im still trying to figure this out as well im alil lost lol

PS3 IGN: Wrath & PS3 Guild: Las Noches

lady flame xD is offline Pro Gamer

Click "Setting" which is up right on the page > After you clicked it, go to the bottom of the page and on left you have "Edit Avatar". =)

Friends are like stars... you don't always see them, but you know they're always there.

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

If you look at the top of your screen you will see the tab options for 'My Profile'...Next to that is the 'Settings' option click on 'Settings' and scroll down the page and on the bottom left side of the page you will see the edit tabs...One will be 'Edit Avatar' click on that section and you should see a few options after that...( Easiest one for me was option two where I can upload any image from my pictures ) Upload the image you want and click on 'Save Changes'...then it should show up for you.
    Playing DCUO now

Sin
    Sin is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Soulreaper View Post
    If you look at the top of your screen you will see the tab options for 'My Profile'...Next to that is the 'Settings' option click on 'Settings' and scroll down the page and on the bottom left side of the page you will see the edit tabs...One will be 'Edit Avatar' click on that section and you should see a few options after that...( Easiest one for me was option two where I can upload any image from my pictures ) Upload the image you want and click on 'Save Changes'...then it should show up for you.
    when i do this i dont get the option to upload my own image i can only choose one of the default ones the site offers

PS3 IGN: Wrath & PS3 Guild: Las Noches

Jay Moonhaven is offline Master Gamer

You have to get at least 10 posts before you get to upload your own pics.
    Made by Epic Becca. Edit by me.