Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Help!!!!

Princess Melanie is offline Master Gamer

Default Help!!!!

Ok so when I go to free realms, and play for like 10 minutes, free realms stops and this huge blue screen with weird numbers pops up and restarts the computer alll over again........It's happening everyday!!!! =(
    I try to cure it on every web-site and it stilll keeps coming....I'm scared that this is a virus =( Does this happen to you????? Do you know how to cure it??? Do you know if this is a real virus?????? Plz help!!!!!! =O
    Sincerely,
    Melanie GlitteryBerry.

If you want me, it takes more than a week,
    more than a drink,
    more than you think. ~Katy Perry<3

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Help!!!!

Well do you have an anti virus protection ? And is it turned on ? And you may need to change your drivers... which those work with your operating system for your computer and make sure that everything is updated...This sounds to me like the blue screen of death ( don't be too intimidated by the name of it either... it doesn't necessarily mean your computer is a goner but that it very much needs a few things that it doesn't have in order to work properly ) and that happens when you get too many critical errors and it crashes all the time... It may be that your computer doesn't have the software it needs to support the hardware you have or to support Free Realms and that could be the result of anything from your graphics card or drivers...or even updates...
    What you can do is get in contact with the Tech department for Free Realms... which you can do that by sending in a ticket and ask them what you need for your computer in order for the game to run well and they can direct you in the right place to get the software you need and such.
    Last edited by Grim Soulreaper; 02-13-2011 at 12:49 PM.
    Playing DCUO now

LukeDarkWolf is offline Amateur Gamer

Agreed with Grim... My opinion: in this cases its probably a virus :S Always remember to UPDATE your anti virus protection software. And ofc your drivers
    [SIZE="5"]
    Lukedarkwolf

Does it look like this by chance ? ( Image is a picture from the web of the 'Blue Screen of Death' )
    There was also another image of it that had only one line of numbers going across the screen but it was the same thing.
    Windows_XP_BSOD.png
    Last edited by Grim Soulreaper; 02-13-2011 at 01:09 PM.
    Playing DCUO now

Princess Melanie is offline Master Gamer

Yes it is "the blue screen of death" and yes grim that was it looks like...

If you want me, it takes more than a week,
    more than a drink,
    more than you think. ~Katy Perry<3

Aye.. then go get it taken care of before you spend much more time on it...or you'll have a very expensive paper weight on your hands XD... On the plus side if your computer still has a warranty they can fix it too and I would suggest that you ask the Tech department of Free Realms to tell you what you need to help your computer run the game properly...They know all that information and would be happy to tell you that though will have a few questions to know what sort of computer you have in order to help you better ( They're very good at it too I may add ). Good luck to you with all that though and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
    Playing DCUO now

Piper is offline Master Gamer

Its most likely a virus. I had the same happen to me.
    Some times if you are browsing a website. A virus can slip threw and infect your computer. :/ I suggest you use microsoft security essentials. It keeps my computer safe :]

lilchicken101 is offline Explorer

I hope it wasn't a virus. D=
    If it was I hope you got it fixed. =D

My friend has that happen to her a lot .. but now she says it only happens when she uses too many tabs / windows. D=

Pandamonaeus is offline Master Gamer

Blue screens are usually caused by software driver errors, or physical problems such as overheating. Overclocking your computer while running Free Realms may cause it. I don't think Free Realms uses that much RAM (I could be wrong) but I have a gaming laptop and usually when I open FR it makes me lag.

Hopefully the FR Tech Team helped you out and you resolved this!