Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: HELP

SoccerBoy is offline Amateur Gamer

Default HELP

Hey when I log on to my account and when i am about to press play it says you have to change your firewall settings??? First of all idk where you have to go to change the firewall settings and also how did it happen?!!? Did this happen to anybody else!!!?!!? PLEASE tell me how to fix it

Default Re: HELP

You may have to change a few settings or specify that your firewall let fr run the game. Since I don't know your firewall and antivirus provider and the specs for it, I suggest sending a ticket in from the website. If you need help on how to send it in on the website, you can vm me if you like. I hope you are able to go IG soon. Good luck!

LIAMredlake is offline Amateur Gamer

i had a similar problem...to fix it i just changed my browser from internet explorer to firefox
    Epic Liam is on every server. . .

It depends if the two different browsers use two different firewalls or not. And I haven't heard of that eventhough I may be wrong. The firewall should come with or from antivirus updates and internet security updates. Plus, it shouldn't just all at once stop allowing fr to load, if none of the settings from the browser have been changed. I could be wrong however. You could try using a different browser though like Liam suggested. I use IE and Safari. Safari as my alternate if ie encounters problems with speed and such. If I have problems with either, I fix them instead of just switching browsers though.

TheUndertaker is offline Amateur Gamer

you do have to change the settings or even turn it off but be careful it makes you vulnerable to viruses
    ~If you suck at drawing, dont make us suffer, practice in secret until youre good enough to put it on the internet~