Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: HELP!!!!

guingla2008 is offline Newbie Explorer

Default HELP!!!!

Hi all. I have a little problem in the game. I ate a spider snack, and now i dont know how to be a "human" again. I wirly hope that you can help me :vspin:

Julissa L. is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: HELP!!!!

Hey! On the top left corner you see this symbol from which you can close the thing, just place your cursor over it and you'll see what it is and how much time it still has... (closes from the red x-mark)

Every effect your character has shows in the top left corner..

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

You can also just wait about an hour, maybe thirty minutes (it depends on the item).

The icon mentioned above should look like a pair of masks.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

Icon12 Re: HELP!!!!

Here is what to do: In the top left hand corner right below your picture there should be a comedy-tragedy sign. Rol you mouse over it and there should be a little X in the bottom left hand corner of the sign. Click on that and the snack thing should be gone. You can do that or you can just let the time (usually 30:00 mins long) run out!

Amber Oakstone is offline Amateur Gamer

yep. just like the above
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness,heart, talent, guts. That's what girls are made of; forget the sugar and spice.
    Amber Oakstone
    <Insiders>
    Server 1

AutumnBubbles2 is offline Pro Gamer

On the top left corner of your screen under where you can change your job, it will show you an icon. Like if you have your pet, a bet happinnes boost. It will show the 2 masks like broadway the happy and the sad on. Roll your mouse ovet it. It will tell you what it is for press the x button and you will be human again!

IGN: Thalassa found on Server 2 and 4 roaming with my puppy Luna
    CAUTION: Fangirling ahead

lauragoodheart is offline Pro Gamer

Well i think you guys already Answered it: But i rlly don't know how 2 help. But i think you see in the Left hand corner and c something below your name and then c tht and there will be this little X to Exit Of whatever You have 8-) Hope this helps~XOX

Dekan is offline Explorer

you will see a weird icon below your picture in the top left corner....hold your mouse over it and you can click the X that appears

Pilar is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by guingla2008 View Post
    Hi all. I have a little problem in the game. I ate a spider snack, and now i dont know how to be a "human" again. I wirly hope that you can help me
    You can either remove the effect by hovering your mouse over the icon below your picture in - game and pressing the x button or wait out the effect ( they last for a certain amount of time , after which you turn back into your normal self ) .

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Since your question has been answered, you should mark it as answered by clicking the "Mark Best Answer" button on one of the posts that answered your question.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast