Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

coolbreeze is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Having Trouble getting into Free Realms

I have been trying to log into my main character for hours and can`t get in my alt has no problem getting into Free Realms is anyone else experiencing these problems or any ideas how to resolve it. Thanks All!!!

Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Having Trouble getting into Free Realms

I don't know what to tell you, other than the fact that it's probably best you report the problem to a Referee by sending a ticket.

Don't know how? I'll give the instructions!

Go to help.freerealms.com.
    Click on "Ask For Help".
    If it asks you to log in, do so. It's a trusted site run by SOE. No worries.
    Follow all directions on the next page to send your ticket!

After sending your ticket, you will recieve a notification message that your ticket was recieved via the email you attached to your Free Realms account. It is with this same email address that you will recieve your response from a Referee or other SOE employee, regarding assistance with the matter.

Be patient!

SOE employees are real people. Depending on how busy they are with other tickets, it could take a few hours or even days to respond to yours.

I'm sure they can fix the problem for you, or at least give you some pointers on how to fix it yourself.

Hope I helped!

memena123456 is offline Explorer

Oh,to ashure you this has happened to me and this is cuased bECAUSE of your internet being crashed or being blocked or can be a virus all i have to say i hope i helped!

Princess Leopard is offline Master Gamer

They might be Updating it