Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

Default Having a hard time completing my "Useful Keys" collection... Do you have some spares?

Robgoblin Junkpile < Rare Collection >s are not always easy to find... and when I do it seems I always find a key from the wrong collection, or no key at all...

I'm missing the following three items from the "Useful Keys" collection:

• Makeup Box Key
    • School Locker Key
    • Cabinet Key

I want to complete this set to be granted access to a locked chest in Blackspore, reason being for the black gloves in that chest. I'd like the collection completed by June 25th (Friday) so that I can wear my gloves to the LTR party.

My month of membership ended a few days ago, and I'm not all that rich anymore. How does 1,000 coins per key sound?

Edit: Just realized that I may have accidently posted this thread in the wrong category... then again, I am asking for help. Should I have posted this in the Free Market since I'm looking to buy these things, or here because I need help completing a collection? I guess it qualifies for both.
    Last edited by Firehawk; 06-23-2010 at 04:21 PM.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Having a hard time completing my "Useful Keys" collection... Do you have some spares?

All trades belong in the Free Market forum regardless of the purpose of the trade, I believe.

Have you taken a look at the Key Locations Guide? It's a great resource when looking for keys.

I believe I have those three keys, but I'm not completely sure. Once I log in, I'll confirm.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Aedc is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Having a hard time completing my "Useful Keys" collection... Do you have some spares?

I have all three of those keys. You can add me in the game to get them. My character name is Aedc.

Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

Thanks for your offers, but I already got the keys from someone else in game! I'll still add you guys if you want, but I don't need the keys anymore! I'll close this thread now.