Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Has had some shameless behavior in the past?

Hi there! I was just looking to some older threads, and I noticed someone with a red bar under their name that said " has had some shameless behavior in the past."
    How do you get that?

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Has had some shameless behavior in the past?

I wish I knew, but here's a guess: they were suspended from FRI and got back after suspension... or...
    they were banned from FRI, but a moderator gave them their account back. Just a guess...
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

That's what I'm thinking too....But I know someone that's been banned 6 times and she doesn't have one of them.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

The Painbringer is offline Master Gamer

Probably someone with a lot of reported posts in the past.
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes
    That way, your a mile away and you have their shoes

Tommy0327 is offline Pro Gamer

Man well who was reported that many times and get back on! I think (no trying to be rude) but if they do things like that to often or to much they should be kept off for good. I think the red bar (I've never seen it) means that they put bad stuff in it or someone else did!!
    Spoiler: show
    Actually wrapped in a spoiler but still awesome!

Mike Shadowspy is offline Amateur Gamer

I havent been in this forum for long but I have been on other forums where there is a rep(reputation) system(Green,red bar,grey bar..etc) And maybe there was a time in FRI that you were allowed to give Negative rep?
    Usually Plays At 6:00-10:00 Pm PSt on weekdays. Way more on weekends. IGN: Mike Shadowspy. Buying Stonesurf and stormcloud normal combat gear like warrior

Ninja Anna is offline Amateur Gamer

My guess would be getting reported and/or suspended a lot. I'm not sure though...
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

That has nothing to do with reporting a member, all reports are kept private, meaning we do not reveal who reported it or who was reported. That would obviously defeat that purpose of privacy which we keep. It was from the reputation system, which earlier did have the negative reputation enabled, however it was seriously abused and used as a way for members to tell each other off. Because of that we disabled the system & now you can only leave positive rep.