Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Astrel
  • 2 Post By GhostPanda23
  • 1 Post By Dawn73

Title: Hard Briarwood Tower Defense, PLEASE HELP!

GhostPanda23 is offline Explorer

Default Hard Briarwood Tower Defense, PLEASE HELP!

Hey all,

I hope you are all enjoying your day!

I am having a hard time beating the Hard Briarwood Tower Defense games and I only need those three to get the Defender Staff but I can can't beat them and it's driving me insane. I built many towers but they still get past, I tried building only a few towers and upgrading them, they still get past (Note: I do however normally make it to stage 35 or 40, maybe 42 but can't win) and it's seriously one of the most frustrating gaming experiences of my life, those plants shouldn't be that darn hard to kill. I could be patient and max out one of my towers (550 dollars) but if I do that, then I sacrifice more lives. Is it really worth sacrificing lives to max out a tower? I'd really appreciate the help guys, I really want to beat these, get the staff, and never have to do it again because it is absolute rage (by the way, this was right after I beat the ridiculously hard "Honey I'm Home!" hard defense and I thought Briarwood would be easy since I had no problem with the medium). It's been a long time since I went this crazy over how hard a game is. If it was just 40 stages then it would be easier for everyone. PLANTS, Y YOU NO DIE?! Thanks guys, I appreciate the help!
    "Don't stop chasing your dreams until you catch it knock it out and watch as it awakes into a beautiful reality."

Astrel is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Hard Briarwood Tower Defense, PLEASE HELP!

Try looking up some videos on how to beat them Thats what I did, they sometimes give some hints on how to use less towers
    Zalesana likes this.
    He likes the taste of your screen!
    (If you would like a lickie gif, just dm me. Still making them.)
    ‚Äč

GhostPanda23 is offline Explorer

Ok I beat it! ty so much for telling me to check videos!
    Zalesana and Astrel like this.
    "Don't stop chasing your dreams until you catch it knock it out and watch as it awakes into a beautiful reality."

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Youtube That. Is. Always. My. Weapon. >;]
    Astrel likes this.
    Narwhales. Bai.