Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

kitty13115 is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon5 HALP MEH AI BE DESPERATE

OHMAHGORSH
    Ok,..I don't get V.I.P. points. I know what you're thinking, "READ THE OTHER POST!" and I did. All the way through. For some reason I'm not getting any points at all. I'm a lifetime member! Why aren't I getting any points?
    Another Question: Truffles.
    I have ALL the truffles I need plus some but dude still says I need more. Why is this? HALPERZ!

Default Re: HALP MEH AI BE DESPERATE

bum bada bumbum babada bumbum bada bumbum bumdabum!

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

Well the VIP points at this very moment can only be gained through purchasing SC items. If you leave your game, and had purchased a SC item, your VIP points will be wiped. SOE will probably get to fixing that and earning VIP points by being a member during the week.

As for the truffles, I am not to sure. You should send a ticket or report a bug. (Sending a ticket works better because you cannot get a reply if you report a bug. They will most likely NOT fix it.)

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

I asked a ref a bit more about the VIP thing as I was having the same problem..here's what they said

This is Referee Jasper here to help you.

I'm glad to hear that you are excited about the new VIP system. If you don't know by now, we are currently experiencing some technical problems with the VIP system and it is effecting all of our players. Currently it seems that every time a player logs out and logs back in there VIP status bar gets reset. Don't worry, our Technical Team is working on this issue now and will have this working the way it should in the soonest time possible.

The VIP Rewards program was designed to give exclusive benefits for players who maintain their membership over time. So in regards to purchasing SC items, this will probably help in the future to get bonus points along the way. For now, we will have to wait until our Technical Team works out all the kinks in the system, but I'm guessing once the problem is fixed it will be a great addition to an already wonderful game.

I hope I was able to address all of your concerns today and if you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

And again since I had one more question that wasn't answered the first time

Referee Jasper
    Free Realms Support

This is Referee Jasper here to help you.

I'm glad that I was able to address most of your concerns. At the moment I'm not really sure if you would start back from 0, but I'm guessing(don't quote me on this) that they should include your membership points from the launching of the VIP Rewards program to the time they get it properly running. For now I'm not sure if SC items will make an impact on your VIP rank, so the changes you saw during that time may not count towards your VIP Rank.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Referee Jasper

As for the truffle shuffle game... All you need is one of each truffle... so you have to keep one of each in your inventory and you'll be fine
    Last edited by Grim Soulreaper; 02-13-2011 at 11:41 PM.
    Playing DCUO now

Thank you guys! I didn't know they were having diffiulties. I think I will send in a ticket bout that. Thanks again from both of you!!!!!!!

Piper is offline Master Gamer

The vip points pretty much mean that if you are a member. The points go up and as you pass a vip level you get to buy an exclusive vip item in the coin shop. The higher the vip level goes. The more exclusive items you can get

Piper is offline Master Gamer

Station cash store. actually not coin shop xD

DairyKing is offline Explorer

This is Pex here to help you!

"I wanted to put up a note to clarify a current issue we're seeing with VIP on the live servers.
    Everyone's VIP is increasing as planned on a daily basis. However, the visual representation of that rank is not being shown. We are working on this and hope to have a fix in place as quickly as possible.
    In addition, some players are saying that when they spend SC their rank jumps up then goes back down. Currently we are not linking ANY SC purchase to VIP, so this isn't an accurate reading of how SC will affect VIP once we add that to the game (probably in a month)
    I hope that helps explain some of the strange readings people have been having over the weekend. We will get it sorted as quickly as possible."
    You can't have cookies... without milk.

DairyKing is offline Explorer

Hope I could help .
    You can't have cookies... without milk.