Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

Icon8 Is the Halloween Spooktacular event thing going to be available again this year?

I wasn't a part of the Free Realms community until a few months ago, and I want one of those Chatty costumes that were only obtainable in the 2009-released Spooktacular event. I was wondering if this event would be happening again this year so I can be sure to try then?

Sorry for my poor wording, I'm having a slightly off day.

Edit: I do realize that this is a question involving future occurances, and probably can't be answered with a definite response... still, someone might know the answer.

Jennifer Wolflight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Is the Halloween Spooktacular event thing going to be available again this year?

I also missed the Spooktacular.. And I think there is gonna be some event for Halloween and it's not gonna be called the Spooktacular. But the Chatty costume and the other old outfits will be there if you'd think logically.
    Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver, the other is gold.

☆☆☆

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Is the Halloween Spooktacular event thing going to be available again this year?

I am fairly sure they plan on hoaving the Spooktacualr event again, unsure however if the Chatty costume (suit) will be available again. I know the suit did go on sale during the Birthday Event.

Your best bet to find out more info on if the suit will be obtainable or not in the future would be I guess to send in a ticket asking, or post this question in the FR forums.

Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

Dawn Springlight, isn't that what I just did? I thought this WAS posting the question into the Free Realms Forum?

Zac321 is offline Master Gamer

well i hope so!
    because i never got to go to the 1 before so it would be cool!

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Firehawk894 View Post
    Dawn Springlight, isn't that what I just did? I thought this WAS posting the question into the Free Realms Forum?
    This is Free Realms Insider, I was thinking of the SOE forums for Free Realms

http://forums.station.sony.com/freerealms/forums/list.m

hmc0841 is offline Amateur Gamer

maybe me and you get to try it on maybe i missed the halloween thing last year but maybe i can get the coastom next holloween maybe hopfuly

Oliver Noblebreeze is offline Newbie Explorer

They'll probably not because its the same thing with the summer festival, its a different thing every year.

thezoom is offline Master Gamer

what Oliver said, last year was summer splash in seaside but this year it was a summer camp out in the forest. last year was spooktacular in sanctuary, this year i bet it will be something completely different in some other place in free realms. the only holiday that i think wont be moved around is the christmas one (i forget its name) becuase it is focused around the big Gifting Tree in snowhill.

XboxLive Gamertag: beastin billy

Cupcake Kitteh is offline Explorer

The Chatty suit (However you spell his name ) will most likely be out again because Chatty IS FR's mascot. Although, the Halloween Spooktacular is one I'm not sure about. They'll probably do something Halloween-related. (Of course)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast