Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Guilds

Ragu is offline Pro Gamer

Default Guilds

How do you make a guild?

alex85 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Guilds

If you have one job thats level fifteen or higher under the guild section of your friends list there should be an option to create a guild

thezoom is offline Master Gamer

first, you have to have a level 15 job(or higher) it can be any job and it wont make it a guild for that job example: you are level 15 archer and that is the only level 15 job you have, it wont make it an archer guild. second, open up your friends list and under it you should see a little sheild, click on that and there should be a little thing that askes you if you want to make a guild. third, click on that and make a name for your guild.

p.s. after you make your guild it will say that your guild name is your charachters guild example: my name in the game is billy zoom and i made my guild name "The Zoomers" but when i made my guild it said this <Billy Zoom's Guild> it only says this because sony is approving the guild name.

after all of this you can ask people into your guild and you can also promote them, after they join your guild you can promote them to a member, then to officer, then to leader. a member is just part of your guild, an officer can ask people to join the guild, and a leader can ask people to join and promote people and also delete them from the guild.

p.s. you start out as a leader and because you started the guild even other leaders cant delete you.

i hope all of this helps.

XboxLive Gamertag: beastin billy

Seth Chillcaster is offline Master Gamer

and you dont have to be a member

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

You must be Level 13 in one job. The easiest is Adventurer.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by King Empoleon View Post
    You must be Level 13 in one job. The easiest is Adventurer.
    Actually, it's Level 15, as stated multiple times throughout this thread.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Billy Zoom is offline Newbie Explorer

I'm flattered, but you guys make it nearly impossible for me to use my real name anywhere on the internet.
    (the real) Billy Zoom

u have to be lvl 15 in jobs to create ur on guild
    Lana del Rey <3

mikemike679 is offline Amateur Gamer

Billy yah right.

Ninja X is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thezoom View Post
    first, you have to have a level 15 job(or higher) it can be any job and it wont make it a guild for that job example: you are level 15 archer and that is the only level 15 job you have, it wont make it an archer guild. second, open up your friends list and under it you should see a little sheild, click on that and there should be a little thing that askes you if you want to make a guild. third, click on that and make a name for your guild.

p.s. after you make your guild it will say that your guild name is your charachters guild example: my name in the game is billy zoom and i made my guild name "The Zoomers" but when i made my guild it said this <Billy Zoom's Guild> it only says this because sony is approving the guild name.

after all of this you can ask people into your guild and you can also promote them, after they join your guild you can promote them to a member, then to officer, then to leader. a member is just part of your guild, an officer can ask people to join the guild, and a leader can ask people to join and promote people and also delete them from the guild.

p.s. you start out as a leader and because you started the guild even other leaders cant delete you.

i hope all of this helps.
    actully i was removed from my guild so that statment right there at the end is false and i was the leader i made it and i was revoved from some other leader so yah

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast