Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: GUILD ISSUE

AutumnBubbles2 is offline Pro Gamer

Default GUILD ISSUE

Help! I invited this girl named rebel8 into my guild she asked if she could be a leader i thought she wanted to invite ppl but she deleted me from the guild i made the guild myself what do i do

IGN: Thalassa found on Server 2 and 4 roaming with my puppy Luna
    CAUTION: Fangirling ahead

MarieGoodsmile is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: GUILD ISSUE

oooooh... i think you wont be able to fix that... on the up side.... i see your a harry potter fan! wanna join one of my guilds? look at my signature and you'll see the names of them
    Join my Hogwarts Academy of Magic Guild in FR! we need members so we can grow! we'll all have loads of fun!
    http://hogwartsoffreerealms.webs.com/

Charlotte is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by MarieGoodsmile View Post
    oooooh... i think you wont be able to fix that... on the up side.... i see your a harry potter fan! wanna join one of my guilds? look at my signature and you'll see the names of them
    I'll join!!!!

If you have a friend in the guild you could get them to add you and promote you probably, but i'm not sure if you would be able to get promoted up to leader position again. Also I think other members of the guild could remove her if they have the required position of authority such as officer maybe? I'm not positive. But you could talk to someone else in your guild and give it a shot. It couldn't hurt to try. And possibly send in a ticket to a ref. You are welcome to join my guild if you would like. Its Defenders and Informers. I think I have a few open positions. But good luck!!

The only way I am positive for you to get promoted back to leader would be for her to promote you. I can't remember if someone such as an officer could promote you back to leader or not.
    Last edited by Brad Sharpsword; 06-22-2010 at 09:13 PM. Reason: additional info

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

oh darn.thats mean for her to do that.let another leader or officer invite you back.and im pretty sure he knows you were leader before so asked him to promote you back to leader and kick rebel8 out!!!!

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

MarieGoodsmile is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte View Post
    I'll join!!!!
    Yay! my PC is giving me trouble today and i had to load FR all over again.... so i may not be able to get into the game till 2moro or day after
    Join my Hogwarts Academy of Magic Guild in FR! we need members so we can grow! we'll all have loads of fun!
    http://hogwartsoffreerealms.webs.com/

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

shoot another guild scammer , well you can report her and ask the refs for your guild back good luck!

Aedc is offline Master Gamer

Yeah, that same situation happened to me when I first made a guild. You can report her, but in my experiences that does nothing basically. All you can do is try your best to get it back, or hope that a ref can fix it. At least next time you'll not to promote someone to leader in your guild right away. That's how I learned my lesson.

AutumnBubbles2 is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Argetlam View Post
    If you have a friend in the guild you could get them to add you and promote you probably, but i'm not sure if you would be able to get promoted up to leader position again. Also I think other members of the guild could remove her if they have the required position of authority such as officer maybe? I'm not positive. But you could talk to someone else in your guild and give it a shot. It couldn't hurt to try. And possibly send in a ticket to a ref. You are welcome to join my guild if you would like. Its Defenders and Informers. I think I have a few open positions. But good luck!!

The only way I am positive for you to get promoted back to leader would be for her to promote you. I can't remember if someone such as an officer could promote you back to leader or not.
    She deleted everyone from the guild then deleted her self from it

IGN: Thalassa found on Server 2 and 4 roaming with my puppy Luna
    CAUTION: Fangirling ahead