Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Guild Advice?

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Guild Advice?

Do you have any guild advice? Whenever I make a guild, it tanks, and for once I'd like to have a good one. So, any advice for me?

Default Re: Guild Advice?

Nobody can help...?

Kayla Kaya is offline Master Gamer

I feel like were the only ones online xD
    i use to have a guild named <RockLight> yet someone stole it. try <-RockLight-> Anyway what do you mostly enjoy music puppies, cats, etc. ? Then try to come up for a name for it, if you like dogs for example how about:
    <Doggiewolf> or <StarsDogs>. Just think, if you don't come up with anything maybe i can help. =)
    Wishlist--> <--Shop
    Forget your past. Right now, You're in the future. You may feel pain, or hurt, or suffering, but you should never go down. Unless you allow yourself to. ~K.K.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla Kaya View Post
    I feel like were the only ones online xD
    i use to have a guild named <RockLight> yet someone stole it. try <-RockLight-> Anyway what do you mostly enjoy music puppies, cats, etc. ? Then try to come up for a name for it, if you like dogs for example how about:
    <Doggiewolf> or <StarsDogs>. Just think, if you don't come up with anything maybe i can help. =)
    I already have a name, but I want to know how to make people join, ect.

Kayla Kaya is offline Master Gamer

One Word: Ask.

First what is your name about? Ask someone who likes that thing or guild name, or just randomly invite =P make them officers. So then they can also invite =P
    Wishlist--> <--Shop
    Forget your past. Right now, You're in the future. You may feel pain, or hurt, or suffering, but you should never go down. Unless you allow yourself to. ~K.K.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla Kaya View Post
    One Word: Ask.

First what is your name about? Ask someone who likes that thing or guild name, or just randomly invite =P make them officers. So then they can also invite =P
    Well, the name is <Twin Drills> (assuming it gets accepted) but it has virtually nothing to with the guild. (like <Mystic Mayham>, somewhat) I want to invite friends, if I invite random people chances are I'll probably get a lot of jerks and a few scammers in my guild. XP

I just want to know how to make it good, maybe popular, without inviting strangers.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

You're popularity can greatly affect the popularity of the guild. If you have a good number of friends that you know are worthy of being called friends (preferably those that don't stick to some guilds easily or are not in one), then telling them about your new guild can fill your guild somewhat quickly already. Under the assumption that they have a decent number of good friends and they like the guild, you just have to wait for your guild to come up in conversations and it will slowly fill.

The guild feature is a social add-on and, therefore, requires a pretty social [team] of leaders for it to be successful.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Okay, thx, I just hope I'll find somebody. >.>
    Last edited by Sarah Noblemind; 11-26-2010 at 12:01 AM.

B u m p . . . . . . .. .

Hrmmm.... I think you should avertise. Tell your friends to become one, and then tell your friends to tell their frends!
    Hope This Helps!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast