Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Guide To TCG Trade!

Most of you know how to trade TCG Style, But some do not. This guide is for everyone who wants it (: I am going to tell you how to trade in TCG

First off , Most TCG items do not trade in a trade window. Which means you have to trade them in tcg. Here's how!

1. Go to the button in the bottom right-hand corner, Next to the pets and house button. Click it (:
    Fullscreen capture 5172011 94404 PM.bmp.jpg

2. At the screen after you press the button, Click the second option , card games.

3. On that screen , click the second option, Free realms Trading Card Game Lobby.

4. When you get there, Go to the button in the right hand corner. It will put out a series of different buttons (: Pick the one that says Trade Cards. It has a picture of hands trading cards.

5. In the lobby, You will see all the trades people have offered. Go to players to see the people there (: Have fun trading!

I hope this helped! Rep us appreciated, And if I missed something, Do tell me (:

- Claire

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Default Re: Guide To TCG Trade!

This is dedicated to the Mystic Mayhem guild, Because Mystic Mayhem , for me, = TCG.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

zois is offline Pro Gamer

never trade coins for VR... the other player may get the coins and do not give u the VR...
    Be yourself.Everyone else is taken.
    IGN: Max Humor
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ild-now-42274/

Princess Izzy is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by zois View Post
    never trade coins for VR... the other player may get the coins and do not give u the VR...
    Some People arent scammers =p

Umm, Most people are not scammers , I mean , That's a little paranoid, Isn't it?