Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Guide::: Bringing Pictures FROM Your Computer TO Insiders/ VM Pictures

Note: I was going to make a guide to taking pictures in Free Realms, but we already have 2 of those. But if you don't get either of those, feel free to PM or VM me about it and I'd be happy to help.

Now that you know how to take pictures, you have to know how to post them here, Don't you?

Avatars: Avatars are the pictures displayed next to your name whenever you post. Right here:
    Avatar Picture.png The picture part xD

Now. Look at the top of your screen, near the right hand corner. Click the Settings button, next to My Profile. Scroll alllll the way to the bottom. Now click Edit Avatar. You've done the hard part xD Now click the browse button to find pictures form your computer. Upload them, and Voila! NOTE: You must have 10 posts before you can have a custom avatar, or one from your computer.Before then you can use the simple ones from Insiders.

SIGNITURES: Signitures are displayed after your posts. You don't just type your name You can type whatever you'd like, and people often use pictures to illustrate their point. Maryie has a collage of all her friends , and below she has words. You get the point.

Now, You go back to the settings button. Go allllll the way back down and you'll see Edit Signiture. You do not HAVE to have a picture in your aigniture. But this guide is HOW to have a picture in your signiture , is it not? Anyways, If you want a picturee, go below the white box, and you'll see the browse button =) Push that , and find the picture you want. Make sure to push the Insert Signiture Picture button =D

Visitor Messaging Pictures: This isn't quite as easy for some people. There are two ways =D

Way One: Find a picture on Google or something. Right Click it and push Copy, then go to another window and right-click paste where you want it. Pretty simple xD

Way Two: Upload your picture to an album. Once it is uploaded, view it, and right click the BB code. Push Copy, then go to a users profile and right-click paste.

Well, I hope I helped you! You can give rep points if you'd like, and if you have any corrections or questions, feel free to ask

- Claire

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Default Re: Guide::: Bringing Pictures FROM Your Computer TO Insiders/ VM Pictures

dis is very helpful

IGN: Ch
    ï

Default Re: Guide::: Bringing Pictures FROM Your Computer TO Insiders/ VM Pictures

Thanks -=)

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Princess Melanie is offline Master Gamer

Niceley done, Clairey >:] o - o But It said I had to spread reputaation again D= Ugh..

If you want me, it takes more than a week,
    more than a drink,
    more than you think. ~Katy Perry<3

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Very Help Full Giving rep.

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Kimmy is offline Explorer

WOW! This is helpful. I'd give rep, but I have to spread like Mel. You are simply too helpful Missy!

Thanks a bunch Seth =) And thanks you too, Mel and Kimzee =)

Dyr
    Dyr is offline Explorer

I would love to help, just PM me about it and i will do my best

I'm sorry, Help with what?

This is helpful but i dont have a browse button O.O!! how do i put on the picture if i dont have a browse button?