Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Elura is offline Master Gamer

Default Green and Orange balloons

Is there any way to get these besides trading with other players? I have the blue balloons that were given to me via the game, but cannot seem to find anyone in game who is willing to trade for the orange and green balloons, so I can complete the quest. The 10th is not that far around the corner now and I'd love to be able to complete the quest before this event ends. Thanks in advance for any help!

Fallenangel123 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Green and Orange balloons

Hmm, If you still need them I think I have an orange balloon I could give you for free and I think my friend RockerGirl1 has a green balloon she'll trade you. Hmm, Oh you could go on an alt or make a new character and have them do the quest and see if you get the color balloon you need then have a friend trade them for you to your other character... But I find that trading the balloons with other players is faster
    Spoiler: show
    SPAM is an acronym that stands for Stupid Pathetic Annoying Messages. ಠ_ಠ

My DeviantArt Profile ;3 ->http://topendi.deviantart.com/

If the two of you could help, that would be awesome. Just let me know how I can find you both. I'll be happy to give you each a blue balloon though for your orange and green balloons.

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

IDK maybe?
    After the Sharp Eyed Jay and The Roaring Lion,Peace Will Come On Dove's Gentle Wing.

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Well, this is the wonderful thing about Free Realms Insiders! Welcome, by the way! If you need anything all you need to do is ask here. I have the balloons also if you still need them.

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

Other then trading with others..the only way to get balloons is to start the quest the quit it, then start it again the next day.
    Sadly thats not the best way cause you never know which color you will end up with that following day.

Fallenangel123 is offline Amateur Gamer

kk I'm in game now .. you could meet me in sanctuary by the warpstone in server one
    Last edited by Fallenangel123; 05-06-2010 at 02:38 PM.
    SPAM is an acronym that stands for Stupid Pathetic Annoying Messages. ಠ_ಠ

My DeviantArt Profile ;3 ->http://topendi.deviantart.com/

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Meagan Goldlight View Post
    Other then trading with others..the only way to get balloons is to start the quest the quit it, then start it again the next day.
    Not true. If you drop the quest, you will not receive a new supply, whether you try again the next minute or the next day. You must complete the quest in order to receive a new supply of balloons. Or has it changed?

I can supply you with enough balloons for the rest of the event, if they really keep the event running until the tenth. But trading with other players is the only method at all to obtain the balloons. Creating a new character is, of course, an option, but that's still another character.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Well, I'm still trying to catch up with Fallenangel and her friend, though I did abandon the quest with intent to pick it up again tomorrow so I'll find out if I get a new set of balloons then. I'll post to let you know what happens then. Thanks for all the responses. I really appreciate everyone being so helpful.

Well, I went back and got the quest again, and she didn't give me anymore balloons so it appears you are correct RandomPlayer.

I'm in game now, server 1, at the harvesting field just near the Sanctuary warpstone. If anyone who has a green and orange balloon to trade is in game now and wants to trade, please just throw open a trade window with me. There's a free Sanctuary birthday tshirt in it for you too for taking the time to help me out.

Thanks to Stephanie Rabbitheart, I have obtained both the orange and the green balloon and finished my t-shirt set.

Thanks again everyone!
    Last edited by Elura; 05-07-2010 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost