Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Title: Google Chrome O_O

IamPowerOfStars is offline Pro Gamer

Default Google Chrome O_O

When I ever log in to Free Realms Insider on Google Chrome it has special backgrounds, such as Briarheart Palace, different views of Seaside, and others. O_O does anyone know why?! also, nothing to do with that << but is there another way to not save browsing history but not open an Incognito window =| I can't access my email if I do, and it keeps logging me out of EVERYTHING whenever I refresh pages.
    Last edited by IamPowerOfStars; 09-24-2011 at 03:27 PM. Reason: uh Google typo

Spoiler: show
    TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Google Chrome O_O

Well i Have The Backgrounds as Well Most do i believe

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by IamPowerOfStars View Post
    When I ever log in to Free Realms Insider on Google Chrome it has special backgrounds, such as Briarheart Palace, different views of Seaside, and others. O_O does anyone know why?! also, nothing to do with that << but is there another way to not save browsing history but not open an Incognito window =| I can't access my email if I do, and it keeps logging me out of EVERYTHING whenever I refresh pages.
    You can access/edit/delete your browsing history by using Control h, if that helps. Also, if it keeps logging you out, just click 'remember me', and delete browsing history when you want it to stop remembering you, it should delete saved passwords.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

mkay! thank you ^-^

TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

westley201 is offline Explorer

the backgrounds were here b4 google chrome and btw i think google chrome is stupid i think regular google is alot better 0.o
    USUALLY PLAYS AROUND 2:30 P.M. - 9:00 P.M. ON WEEKDAY :3 AND 12:00 PM - 10:00 P.M ON WEEKENDS ! IGN: Kÿle

actually, I also wanted to ask if there was any way to choose not to store browsing data like Safari. (Private Browsing Selected) and I don't like incognito mode...

TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

>-ZOE-> is offline Explorer

Backgrounds are cool so i dont know why you were worried aboout them

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by westley201 View Post
    the backgrounds were here b4 google chrome and btw i think google chrome is stupid i think regular google is alot better 0.o
    Chrome is NOT stupid!
    You take that back! ;o
    *It had to be said*
    hello

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

I don't think Google Chrome is one of the best options to use. Depending on what computer you have and what access to internet you can choose from. But I think Google Chrome is better that Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer (no offense to anyone who uses those internet programs.) I sometimes accidently open Internet Explorer and end up waiting about 10 minutes for it to load just so I can close it.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

abagailquimper is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Pinktree2010 View Post
    I don't think Google Chrome is one of the best options to use. Depending on what computer you have and what access to internet you can choose from. But I think Google Chrome is better that Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer (no offense to anyone who uses those internet programs.) I sometimes accidently open Internet Explorer and end up waiting about 10 minutes for it to load just so I can close it.
    It takes 5 seconeds For my internet explorer to open up and fire face 2 seconeds sorry spelled it wrong xD they are good

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast