Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Nate is offline Master Gamer

Default Good way to make coins

I was wondering what was a very good way of making coins! I am trying to save up to buy a SC card from FRI.
    And who is a trustful seller?

venom56 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Good way to make coins

A good way to make coins is running right through lvl 13 battles. Example dark spore depths. You can also race with no one else and will get the same coins you usually get when you make 1st place. hope this helps.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Croaking Vale is most players' main income nowadays, unless you can get coins on the Cakenstein wheel every single time. If you run straight to the boss (in Croaking Vale) and knock out then loot the Trappers, each game will yield 225 coins from the Trappers, 300+ coins from the members only bonus, and ~200 coins from the Loot Wheel. Level 20s can complete it in a minute, lag and loading time not included. With Power Hour, I've easily made ~45,000 coins an hour from this.
    If you're lucky enough to get coins from Cakenstein each game, you can make 2,042 coins a game that would require two minutes or less for a Level 20, depending on your Super Attack.
    Harvesting has a 300 coin members only bonus, if you like the match-3 games.
    Dark Spore Depths, I believe, also may work. If you defeat the first mob of enemies you find, open the chest, then knock out the nearby monster, you may make a little less coin compared to Croaking Vale, but in less time. I believe someone said that Croaking Vale was more fruitful, though.

Otherwise, the absolute fastest method is to go buy some SC card codes/TCG boosters and sell them here.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

venom56 is offline Pro Gamer

I forgot about croaking vale that's a good place too. the reason i said dark spore depths is cause it has the lvl 20 pants and you could trade a lot for it or get a lot of coins almost like croaking vale.

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

All of the above...