Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Brother OfWar is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Was this a good trade?

I traded my black flannel, which i picked up off a volcom member for 10k, for a black bomber jacket. My question is, was that a good trade?

Ninja Anna is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Was this a good trade?

I don't see many of either of those. I'm guessing that the black bomber jacket rarer than the flannel. But I'm not sure!
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!

Brother OfWar is offline Amateur Gamer

ever since i did it im wondering if i made a mistake. lol

GrayShade is offline Amateur Gamer

i agree with anna, it was worth it, flans are really easy to get compared to weeding now (intensely random drops).
    "Let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine... forever." -Toshiro

Emm1tt is offline Amateur Gamer

I think its pretty fair. Neither of them are really rare but i see alot less of bomber jackets due to the fact end of preview weeding and its hard to get a certain color. Thought the color thing applys to the flannel, flannels are easier to get now because of farming.
    So i say its pretty fair.

MrWhat is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Anna View Post
    I don't see many of either of those. I'm guessing that the black bomber jacket rarer than the flannel. But I'm not sure!
    Well neither of them are "rare", they are both just wanted items, not hard-to-get items. At least you said "Rarer" meaning harder to get then the other, otherwise I would have gone into a deep discussion of how these items are not "Rare", lol.