Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RomanticaKH is offline Explorer

Default Re: Good Quests for clothing?

Thanks everyone! Very helpful so far! Defeated all the garden tables and got a staff and some clothing. Thanks for that Alyssa! I'll try to find that robgoblin, Alex, thank you! ^_^ And also, big thanks Tabi.

Clothing, here I come. *3*
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my savor.^^

Xera is offline Newbie Explorer

in merry vale if you go to ronnie brightsmile and do all his quests he will give you a stripped T-shirt at the end.
    also if you go to Matron Murgala in the wilds near green wood forest you can get a macaroni art necklace. hope it helps!

RomanticaKH is offline Explorer

Thank you! I'll try them out. ^_^
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my savor.^^

meganpearllake is offline Explorer

ok kendall-seaside-below diggy cafe and go over more to melanie the lady who is all like we need to clean the beach, also some guy by the luxirious oceanfront homes white orang strapped flip flops (these are seaside quests)

Wilds-Matron murgla- macaroni necklace (not tradeable) go north of the camp (camp you get there simply by using green wood forest warpstone)

Farming-Kung Fu shirt farm level idk

TCG-you can get lots of clothes but the person who starts you off is SAM POTTS SANCTUARY continue all of her quest line for clothes... these include blouses, hightops, some non tradeable things things i can't think of o and the white non coin shop style layered skirt (old free realms human starting character skirt)

Royal palace Sanctuary has some quests for clothes

Hope this helps any ? or comments contact me on free realms im Kailey Pearllake

meganpearllake is offline Explorer

also idk if shrouded glade was listed but emil jade fish offers a few quest one for board shorts a blue base ball cap and a blue heart t-shirt kellen warp watcher or the warp stone person in shrouded glade offers quest for a red striped tee *Notice no one wears these but newbies

TCG quests are a good way to get clothing...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12