Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RomanticaKH is offline Explorer

Default Good Quests for clothing?

So, I love clothing on Freerealms(who doesn't xD) and I've bought all the CS ones and the ones I wanted for SC, Now I'm looking for more. I could just buy rares from people, but I don't really feel like it cause I'm saving up coins: so, what quests have some really good clothes? I know it's usually only member quests, and that's fine cause I am one.

Also, I've already gotten all Adventurer coins(so I have those clothes) and I'm already in the middle of doing the one quest that involves going to the queen in Sanctuary and Brairwood.(I forgot the quest name >.>)

(BTW I should have probably put this in 'quests' whoops...)
    Last edited by RomanticaKH; 08-11-2011 at 05:34 PM. Reason: needed to put down It's in wrong area...-_-
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my savor.^^

Jewel2 is offline Explorer

Default Re: Good Quests for clothing?

Have you done the card dueling quest yet? That one has some nice clothes. Oh and did you get the clothes from the chests (key collection ones)? If not there's always those too. Farming has nice clothing as well. Both from selling crops and picking weeds.
    Last edited by Jewel2; 08-12-2011 at 12:12 AM.

No, I haven't done the card dueling one...I'm not really into that kind of thing, but I guess I could try it if it offers some nice clothes...working on the chests and farming doesn't give out too bad of clothing. Thanks.

Rφb is offline Banned

You should purchase Vault Berry Seeds they reward clothing similar to the Vault.

I was thinking about it, but a lot of people said they got scammed from the vault seeds cause they can give you SC clothing.

Tabi is offline Master Gamer

It Does Give You CS Clothing Sometimes . But It Usually , For Me Anyway , Is A Different Color From CS
    Card Dueling Quest , Gives You Clothing 98% Of The Time . It's Worth It Lol

Rainchaser In Sea Side . I Believe She's Towards Cray Caves In The Water Off The " Beach " Shore . She's A Tiny Little Fairy ^^ 3 Mini Games For 3 Pieces Of Clothing

At Greenwood Forest Warp Stone , Both Camps There , Give You Clothes For Doing All The Quests

The Defense Games , Give You Clothes And Adventurer Weapons If You Can Finish The Collections For Em Also

You Can Do Harvesting Mini Games And Farming

Blazing Star Is Near Floren Forrest On A Lilli Pad Walk Way

You Can Finish Some Of Your Collections If You Haven't , You Get Some From Those

My Mind Is Well Blank . Wish I Could Of Helped More :/ But There Is A Ton In Seaside And Shrouded Glade ! Good Luck

I might buy some to see if I do get anything worth keeping...

and thanks for the quests. I'll try them out.^^ Thank you so much. You've helped a bunch.

Alexgeorgem is offline Amateur Gamer

The only clothes quest I remember is the one not too far from the old summer camp, there's a robgoblin cook (probablt robbie's mom) who's quest gives you a necklace? Hope this helps

AlyssaBrightsong is offline Amateur Gamer

You could doctor garden defense game quests. There are tables in sanctuary, snowhill, and briarwood. They give out clothes and defender weapons (defender's staff when you beat all of them). If you aren't good at those games don't worry because there are complete guides to all levels on YouTube.

Insider since August 1, 2010

Tabi is offline Master Gamer

Aw You Are Welcome ^^ ! Glad I Helped ! If I Can Think Of More I Will Surely Post Them (:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast