Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Peter Flametempest is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Glow effect weapons

About how many coins would a weapon with a special effect( like an aqua saw or a sunlit blade or a venom's touch)be worth? Items of equivalent value would be helpful too.
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

Ninja X is offline Banned

Default Re: Glow effect weapons

well i dont know i think its just the normal price for that level item so there is nothnig special about them just the special glow

Seth Chillcaster is offline Master Gamer

some are extremely rare and would cost alot more though

Ninja X is offline Banned

well not the ones i have

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

Diamond shards make weapons glow, however, you need SC to buy diamond shards and you need to be a member to equip dropped diamond shards. However, the Ninja Rare Collection and Brawler Rare Collection consists of finding rare essences. If you find them all, you get a nice, glowing, non-member, weapon.
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

Shadowhaven is offline Master Gamer

usually dropped glow effect weapons are priced depending on their level. for example a level 5 glow weapon would usually be about 500-1000 coins while a level 19 glow weapon could go up to 9000-10000 coins usually. they could even go higher if you were selling them in a auction.

Annie Starpeak is offline Explorer

thats weird i dont know

thedeadeye is offline Explorer

It also depends on the glow type itself. If it's a pretty cool effect, then it'll be worth more. If it's something kinds stupid, like dusty rocks or bees, then not so much. Also, high level weapons with effects will always be more sought after than low level ones.

leolemon is offline Amateur Gamer

I had a guy trying to sell a forest stem brawler hammer as a rare for 7000 because it was blue text.. Don't you think that price is a bit reduculous for such a low-level weapon, regardless whether its rare or not?