Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Glacial Blade

Torak Lin is offline Pro Gamer

Default Glacial Blade

I've heard of Glacial Blade before. And I know it's a retired rare weapon but the question is "Is it for Ninja?".

I would be grateful if someone who has the weapon could post a picture of it.
    If it is a level-16 and is strong and has cool effect, I might trade it for Luminous Hammer which is a retired weapon for Brawler.

I know I'm supposed to post this on The Free Market but it says I need to post more useful posts.

chris30s is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Glacial Blade

The Glacial Blade is a ninja weapon. There's a Glacial weapon for each combat job, just like there's a Luminous weapon for each one.

Sorry, don't have a picture.
    Happy gaming!
    Christine
    IGN: Marisol Bluesurf and Marisol Dreamchaser

Thanks! Now at least I know that it's a Ninja weapon!

Chris Blazingsea is offline Master Gamer

You're in luck! I have one but unfortunately, it's not for trade. I'll have a picture for you in less than 20 minutes though.

Here's the picture. All the information on it is right there. Also, I am holding it (that is the effect, I'm not holding any shards). I hope you enjoy! P.S. The graphics are better if you make the picture bigger (click the bar above the pic.)

Last edited by Chris Blazingsea; 05-13-2010 at 05:39 PM.
    IGN: Chris Blazingsea
    <Elite Cardie Crew>

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Blazingsea View Post
    You're in luck! I have one but unfortunately, it's not for trade. I'll have a picture for you in less than 20 minutes though.

Here's the picture. All the information on it is right there. Also, I am holding it (that is the effect, I'm not holding any shards). I hope you enjoy! P.S. The graphics are better if you make the picture bigger (click the bar above the pic.)

Thanks, it looks so cool! By the way, which one worths more, Smokey Shadowblade or Glacial Blade?